BY CELESTIAL SEASONINGS® #2 in Tea

Celestial Seasonings Sleepytime Tea: 100% natural Caffeine free Gluten free Kosher

• When do you have your hot tea morning or nightime Celestial Seaso...2 Answers
  • Ugh why can't I ever find this in stores any more every time I lo...6 Answers
  • How long before you want to fall asleep should you drink the tea?...4 Answers
Celestial Seasonings Sleepytime Tea
  • "If I drink a cup about an hour before I want to sleep, I fall asleep faster and don't wake up as often during the night." in 13 reviews
  • "My husband never drank any kind of teas till i made him try this he loves it always has to buy it it relaxed him nad he feels better rested with this every night he ask me to make him a cup and Ofcourse i do." in 10 reviews
  • "I love drinking it like an hour before bed then I just lay down and I'm done haha, great after a long day at work!" in 9 reviews
  • "This is my favorite tea to drink when I'm sick as well as when I just want to destress from a hectic day." in 5 reviews
  • "I have been drinking this since I was a child and now me and my boyfriend drink it almost every night." in 4 reviews
Lisa R.
Wilmington, DE
My favorite tea for bed. I love that u know what every ingredient is that's in the tea, and I also love how there's no string. I always leave my tea in my cup while I'm drinking it, and I hate when the string gets lose, and slides in my tea. Then when I take it back out, and rap it again around my handle, it makes it sticky. So I really love how there's no string or tag. I also love how the tea is wrapped up in this thick wax-like paper. It really does help keep the tea fresher longer. The taste, is by far my favorite part. I'm now a huge fan of Jasmin tea, cause of this tea. It really does help calm your mind, and body. I fall asleep easier, after I drink this.
Nikki T.
Iowa City
This is one of my all time favorite varieties of tea. I love relaxing with a cup of this after a long day. And they aren't kidding about the sleepytime part--this very noticeably helps me fall asleep and I notice a difference when I don't drink it. It's a daily ritual for my boyfriend and I, and I can't imagine my night without it!
🌟Monica A.
['Cleveland', 'OH'], OH
Love this as a nighttime ritual to get settled mind and body before bed. The flavor and scent is so soothing and comforting. I have tried other brand bed time teas and most are too minty or not enough flavor to compliment the chamomile. They have the mic just right in this one.
Mariah M.
Fresno, CA
Love this tea so much! I drink this hot with a spoonful full of honey right before bed. It helps me sleep like a baby at night. The packaging is easy to open. The price range is good for the number of tea bags that come in it. Highly recommend it is my favorite!
Gabriela R.
Greenville, SC
I am drinking this as we speak love the taste love the warmth down my throat. It is soothing and relaxing. I don’t think there is anything else I can say. Oh the peach tea is delicious too. I like to take my tea with honey it just puts it over the top!
Scarlett D.
San Diego, CA
I love this tea and have for years. The brand makes some delicious blends and the Sleepytime is a favorite. It goes down nicely with some honey and I immediately associate it with comfort and coziness. I adore the cute boxes too!
Samantha M.
I absolutely love this tea so much I drink it all day because it is my favorite tea. Definitely like it for before bed the most because it does make me a little tired so it helps me fall asleep easier. Plus this tea tastes really really good and I love it so much.❤️
Virginia H.
Greenville, SC
This tea brings me back to my childhood every time I steep a big mug of it. It's cold and quiet outside, but inside it's warm and cozy. My mom stands by the stove and takes off the big tea kettle. She pours a cup of Sleepytime tea, lets it steep, then stirs in milk and honey. Then, she hands it to me and I feel like a grown up drinking real tea. Even though I'm almost 30, I still perform that ritual on nights when I want to relax and unwind.
Erica R.
California
  Celestial Seasonings Sleepytime Tea is my favorite tea to drink before bedtime. It tastes great with honey.  Drinking a cup before bed is a perfect way to wind down and end the day.
Cinzia N.
Glendale Hts, IL
My husband and I drink so much tea it’s crazy! This tea is good for grocery store tea but the flavor isn’t too strong. We usually get our tea from meijer so the price is reasonable and I almost always have a coupon.
Kimberly B.
Crown Point, IN
Love the sleepy time tea, but does this really help insomnia?
Devann L.
Ballwin, MO
Where can I find this product?
Mary-Johna W.
Wyandotte, MI
Celestial has a lot of different tea types. My favorite is sugar cookie, which is seasonal. What other flavors does anyone recommend?
Andreina B.
Atlanta, GA
How much should someone drink in order to fall asleep? Sometimes I have a hard time falling asleep and would like something that isn't sleeping pills to help me sleep.
Shaeneice S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Will this really help me to fall asleep on the rough nights?