Celestial Seasonings® Sleepytime® Tea Variety uploaded by Christie s.Celestial Seasonings® Sleepytime® Tea Variety uploaded by Sarah W.

BY CELESTIAL SEASONINGS®

Celestial Seasonings Sleepy Time Tea Variety Pack, 80 count

• Does this tea really make you sleepy? I have a hard time ...2 Answers
  • Growing up, my grandmother use to give this to us kids ev...2 Answers
Christie s.
Henderson, KY
I 💕 💕 💕 the whole line of these teas. It helps me relax after a day of cleaning, running errands, n so on. No need for sugar or cream either. Fabulous taste. U can add anything u want, but my opinion is , it will ruin the taste of the tea. Highly recommended
Whitney D.
Wilmington, NC
I have really bad insomnia , I've tried just about everything & this is one of the few things that works. A cup of sleepytime w/ honey & lemons has me knocked out with 30min. Bonus points for being tasty
Sara M.
Denton, TX
I love sleepy time tea! I have been drinking it since I was a little girl. It is now a staple for me and my husband. I also find it really soothing when I'm really anxious or panicky. My favorite is the Vanilla Sleepytime tea! I also really like the Throat Tamer and Sinus Soother versions. Definitely a must have!
Jean P.
Peoria, AZ
I am not normally a hot tea person, but my sister in law said to try it, it helps her to relax and sleep well. I grabbed myself a box and have tried it for the past few nights. The flavor is very mild and yes the hot tea is relaxing before bed. I haven't dreamed like that in a long time (you can't dream if you don't reach R.E.M. Sleep). So I must have gotten some really deep sleep. I did find that I want d to stay in bed each morning, fortunately I didn't have anything to do...lol. Overall, I would say this is a good purchase for a good relaxing night with a deeper sleep.
Sarah W.
Rogers, AR
Hot tea is great every night but if you're sick and stuffy try hot tea, a squeeze of lemon and tablespoon of raw honey every night and morning for a week straight. It's affordable and will help open you up so you can breath. I've found the hot tea also soothes my throat.
Kaylyn R.
I love all of these sleepy time teas. As someone who suffers from anxiety, tea really helps when I need to relax and have a moment to myself. I typically add honey and lemon to my tea but sometimes I just make these on their own and they are delicious.
Bessem A.
Smyrna, GA
Celestial Seasonings has been around my house since I was a kid and I always feel super cozy and nostalgic when I have a cup. The sleepy time tea helps me sleep better, especially in the winter time. Definitely one of my fall/winter essentials.
Kim S.
This is a very good product with a very nice taste, and aroma, and flavorful, too! I would buy this over and over again, and highly recommend it to people that have trouble sleeping or even need something like this tea, to unwind.
Veronica J.
Menifee, CA
Great tasting set of teas and they are very effective in giving you a calm feeling upon drinking a few sips. If I'm feeling a tad ill or just had a long day, this is my go to for being able to wind down.
Adalea B.
Harrisburg , PA
I love this tea. It tastes so good and I love that there are keurig versions of it available. When I'm sick it helps me go to sleep and it soothes my throat. I'm hot a huge fan of hot tea so this says a lot!
David N.
Meadville, PA
Growing up, my grandmother use to give this to us kids every night before bed. Still to this day, I am influenced that it makes me tired. Does it actually gave something in the tea that makes you sleepy?
Rebecca M.
Bedford, OH
Does this tea really make you sleepy? I have a hard time falling asleep when I get off work, also I'm Not much of a tea drinker and afraid I wouldn't like the taste, what is the taste like?