BY CELESTIAL SEASONINGS® #37 in Tea

Celestial Seasonings Sleepytime Tea: 100% natural Caffeine free Gluten free Kosher

• When do you have your hot tea morning or nightime Celestial Seaso...2 Answers
  • Ugh why can't I ever find this in stores any more every time I lo...6 Answers
  • How long before you want to fall asleep should you drink the tea?...4 Answers
Celestial Seasonings Sleepytime Tea
  • "If I drink a cup about an hour before I want to sleep, I fall asleep faster and don't wake up as often during the night." in 13 reviews
  • "My husband never drank any kind of teas till i made him try this he loves it always has to buy it it relaxed him nad he feels better rested with this every night he ask me to make him a cup and Ofcourse i do." in 10 reviews
  • "I love drinking it like an hour before bed then I just lay down and I'm done haha, great after a long day at work!" in 9 reviews
  • "This is my favorite tea to drink when I'm sick as well as when I just want to destress from a hectic day." in 5 reviews
  • "I have been drinking this since I was a child and now me and my boyfriend drink it almost every night." in 4 reviews
Heidi D.
Plattsburgh, NY
I love Sleepytime tea!! I have chronic insomnia to the point that I have to take prescription medication. I do not like relying on medication. I feel like I have tried pretty much everything to get better quality sleep. The first time I tried Sleepytime tea I was amazed. I generally make myself a cup right before I get in bed. The aroma and taste is very soothing and relaxing. I still have to take medication but not as much as before. I would definitely recommend Sleepytime tea to anyone, especially if you struggle with sleep. Sleepytime Sinus Soother, and Sleepytime Throat Tamer teas are excellent at reducing cold symptoms. Before I even consider taking a cold medicine, I try these teas. If I have a sore throat and a stuffy nose I use one Sleepytime Sinus Soother and one Throat Tamer tea bag in the same cup. It tastes delicious and really helps soothe a sore throat and open stuffy sinuses. I can't say enough about the power of tea! Celestial Seasonings is an excellent quality tea at an affordable price. Try them out, you will be glad you did.
Elaina F.
Arab, AL
This has always been my go-to tea for sleep and for comfort. When I was still in school my mom would give me a cup of this the evening before a big test to help me relax. Now that I am an adult I reach for it when I have had a particularly stressful day at work and need a little help unwinding in the evenings. A cup of this 30 minutes to an hour before I want to go to sleep will actually help relax me and lull me into being sleepy. I always seem to fall asleep quickly and have a more restful night when I drink this. My one and only complaint about the tea is that the bags are not individually wrapped, so you have to make sure you close off the teabags to prevent them from going bad.
Ashley W.
Waukegan, IL
I usually drink this tea about 30 minutes to an hour before I intend to sleep. It helps me relax and I sometimes feel sleepy (but I have insomnia so it isn't a miracle cure for that). I love mint so the smell is soothing to me. I also drink this when I am feeling minor anxiety and it seems to help me settle down. It doesn't help for more extreme anxiety issues, like panic attacks, and I don't rely on this over my meds, but its just something to help.
Elsa B.
Brooklyn, NY
Growing up, my parents would make me Sleepytime tea before bed and I always looked forward to bedtime. Now as an adult, I'm still drinking Sleepytime tea in the evening while I curl up to read a book on my couch or watch one of my favorite shows. If you haven't tried this tea, I would highly recommend it as it's a bit different than the conventional peppermint tea and very soothing. It definitely calms me before bed so that I have better rest.
Rachel S.
Clovis, CA
This tea most definitely helps you go nightys! i was having a lot of trouble sleeping at night and a friend recommended i try this tea and it has been the only thing that has helped me go to sleep faster and to stay asleep all night. I had tried melatonin vitamins, reading, exercise, meditating, and so on to help me try to get to sleep and nothing worked but this tea so if you're having trouble sleeping, try this tea!
Gabrielle C.
Wytheville, VA
My husband and I have been drinking this for a few months now and we love it! It has a great minty flavor and pairs well with sugar and a bit of creamer. We like adding ours with the Celestial Seasonings Peppermint tea and Peppermint Mocha creamer to get a strong peppermint flavor. I did find that this doesn't help me sleep. It doesn't really make me tired at all. I am rating 4 stars on flavor alone :)
Brittany K.
Princeton, WV
I absolutely adore tea, so naturally sleepy time tea is something I had to try. I love the taste and the way it's mellow compared to other brands of similar tea blends. Now that it comes in K Cups, I go through so many pods a month. I absolutely love this tea when I'm restless or having a bad day. Nothing beats a steamy mug of tea and a bubble bath. I've even gotten my mom and grandma addicted to it.
Ashley H.
Box Elder, SD
Celestial Seasoning's sleepy time tea is the best to wind down with at the end of the day. It has a very good chamomile flavor, and is a relaxing treat. I enjoy mine with a bit of honey :) This is the only brand of chamomile tea that I buy as I trust CS's quality, and I like that they bag their tea in the most eco friendly way they can. All in all, this is a five star tea!
amanda b.
The good ole sleepytime tea. Lol I would give this to my daughter made really lite it wasn't strong and it put her to sleep in abt 15 mins. It's kinda on the expensive side like $14 a box but it works. I still use it on nights that I can't sleep because I DNT like taking pills. So if you want a good night's rest drink this tea and you will by out in abt 15 mins
Tiffany E.
South Euclid, Ohio
This tea is light and refreshing. It isn't overly sweet so if you like to have your tea the british way (cream and sugar) it works perfectly. I like to make an iced tea from it as it is still good when served cold and with a little sugar, and i can still go to bed with it
! I would highly recommend this tea for any tea lover out there. Chip Chip teary ho
melissa a.
New Castle, DE
Foodie Expert
So is this stuff really help relax you for bed?
Karen A.
Foodie Expert
Would you recommend this for someone who suffers from anxiety, panic attacks and trouble sleeping
Kerri M.
Steubenville , OH
Does this tea really help you sleep?
Linda H.
Cartwright, OK
Does this really help you sleep? I love a warm glass of tea before bed, would be nice if it helped me fall asleep.
Emily G.
Raleigh, NC
I have heard from many friends that this tea is so great .. how long before bedtime should you drink it?