Celestial Seasonings® Sleepytime® Sinus Soother uploaded by Jomana J.Celestial Seasonings® Sleepytime® Sinus Soother uploaded by Melanie W.

BY CELESTIAL SEASONINGS®

• Uplifting Menthol Aroma and Flavor
  • Naturally Caffeine Free
  • Kosher
  • Gluten Free
  • Healthy Teas. Health Planet. Healthy You!
  • Blended in Boulder, CO

Buy on Walmart
Summer H.
Purcellville, VA
I have a history of chronic sinus infections and this has been my go to night time tea since i was 6 years old. It tastes great, it really does relieve sinus pain, and helps me sleep through the night.
Meagan A.
Red Lion, PA
My boyfriend picked this up for me when I had a horrible cold and sore throat. It was nice to sip on and it's definitely herbal, but it was able to soothe my throat and I'd fall asleep the minute I was finished with it. I always recommend this when someone is sick and looking for a caffeine-free tea.
Mackenzie R.
Boone, NC
I absolutely love this tea. I use it whenever I am having a cold or sinus issues and it really helps clear things up. It has a strong scent and flavor and I highly recommend it to anyone who is sick or has allergy issues. I will definitely buy another box of this when it runs out. This tea is not only great for illness it is also a great tea to have before you go to bed!
Zekiye S.
Bay City, MI
I drink Sleepytime tea every night before bed. Prior to starting this routine, I also had trouble sleeping through the night. I have since remedied that problem and I sleep well, quickly becoming a repeat customer. I would definitely recommend to anyone that needs this sort of help also or to those who just enjoy tea--as it is really tasty as well!
Jacqueline G.
San Antonio
I use this tea for it's calming effect and it also helps clear my sinuses so double bonus. I don't add honey or sugar and it's taste is still delicious. Have to have it piping hot. Celestial Seasonings® Sleepytime® Sinus Soother
Civerra K.
I absolutely love this tea! I always drink it when I'm in a theatre production to keep my vocal chords in good shape. It tastes amazing, and works great when in sick too. It soothes the dry scratchy throat you get during a cold.
Kimberly S.
Pilot Point, TX
I have always loved the sleepytime tea line and this is no different. I don't even have to add anything to it. Yes, it did meet my expectations. I always have this product at home. The price is good even without a coupon and would recommend to others.
Cassie D.
Dallas, TX
This tea has a nice, relaxing flavor. I like to add a little honey for sweetness but it's still good without it. As for helping with my sinuses, I don't think it helped more than any other herbal tea would.
Raven B.
Kittanning, PA
With recently having the flu, this and ginger ale were my best friends. It helped open my sinus passages and made it easier to digest food. I always drink sleepytime tea before bed to help me relax.
Celia S.
Westminster, CO
I drink sleepy time for seriously everything. Even if I'm not sick, I drink the normal one. I do love this one though for when I'm sick, always makes me feel better.
Rachal C.
Vidalia, LA
Does this really work for sinuses?
Aleecya S.
Garden City, KS
Out of Sleepytime Original, Sleepytime Extra, Sleepytime Sinus Soother, and Sleepytime Throat Soother is your favorite? I keep stocked up on all because I love them.
Jay R.
What are some other teas you like from Celestial Seasonings?
Mandy L.
Janesville, WI
Does this help if you are sick?