Celestial Seasonings® Sleepytime® Peach Herbal Tea Caffeine Free uploaded by Heather D.

BY CELESTIAL SEASONINGS®

• Naturally Caffeine Free
  • Ethical Trade

Heather D.
Ft Leonard Wd, MO
I am such a night owl and struggle when it comes time to get to bed at a decent time so I saw this sleepytime tea and gave it a go. This has literally been a life saver for me. It not only helps get me to sleep it gives me the best most rested night sleeps and taste so good .
Kristen G.
Brooklyn Hts, OH
I am usually not a big fan of herbal teas, but the subtle peach flavor and this is just perfect without having to add any sweetener. I enjoy it 3 to 4 nights a week while I whine down with a good book under my covers. I would recommend steeping this tea for at least five minutes to get the full flavor
Christina H.
Bealeton, VA
My favorite flavor of tea! I feel the peach flavor helps as some sweetness without having to add any sugar or honey. Perfect for a sore throat for those that don't normally like tea.
Mallorie V.
Pflugerville , TX
I really love this tea. The flavor is light, crisp, just the right amount of peach. It isn't overwhelming, tastes perfect with just a touch of honey. It is an amazing value for such a low price. This tea is smooth, delicious, and super relaxing to sip on.
Gabby G.
I love sleepytime. It's very relaxing and the peach gives it a nice flavor for some more variety, or if you just like something more fruity. Sleepytime really does help me go to sleep. I find that I really have to drink it around bed time, otherwise I'll be nodding off.
Pamela M.
Mobile, AL
Just tried this one! Love it! Perfect for bed time. Just the right combination of vanilla and tea leaves that's soothing and not overbearing. They also had a rebate, so I got a dollar off! Thanks Celestial Seasonings® Sleepytime Vanilla Herbal Tea
Melissa B.
I was so thrilled when I saw this for the first time in the store because I absolutely love their peach tea but I really didn't want to drink any tea that wasn't for that time because I have major insomnia
Venetia M.
Delphi, IN
Yes yes yes! This tea is tasty and helps me wind down at the end of a long work day. Most places I've been to don't carry it so I have had to search around while shopping in stores. If you struggle with sleep and like tea give this a try.
Nazila S.
I love their sleepytime line of teas! I think they're very soothing and a really great value as they're usually priced lower than most other tea brands but still retain great quality. Would recommend!
Gabriela S.
La Grange, IL
This tastes amazing! If you love peach then this is definitely one to try! I don't even need to put sugar in it because it's nice and sweet. It's great to drink before bed and gets you to relax!

back