Add a Photo

By CELESTIAL SEASONINGS®
#1039 in Tea
Find coffee, tea and chocolate drinks at Target.com! Sleepytime peach herbal tea adds the delightful aroma and just-picked flavor of ripe yellow peaches to the original sleepytime blend of comforting herbs and botanicals including floral chamomile, cool spearmint, lively lemongrass and more. This calming and satisfying herbal tea is the perfect cup to help you wind down your day with a little warm and fuzzy feeling.
Michelle A.
Michelle A.

I don't care much for the regular Sleepytime tea, but the Sleepytime Peach variety tastes quite nice. However, I must give it only four stars because it doesn't seem to make me sleepy. But then again, even extra strength sleep aids don't really work on me. I like to drink this tea at any time of day.
Chelsea F.
Chelsea F.
Bethlehem, PA

Love this!! Made it when I had a cold. I let the bag sit in for a few minutes. After removal I added raw sugar and some honey. Best tea ever after drinking the tea I was hoping there was more in the cup. Definitely a new favorite of mine.
Elana R.
Elana R.
Cincinnati, OH

I love this tea because it helps me sleep and it tastes like peach! The peach isn't overwhelming either, but rather a hint of flavor. I love adding honey to this to make it a little bit sweeter as well.
Neshia J.
Neshia J.

I picked this tea up not thinking it would be that good. It smells and taste awesome! Cost me about $3 and I got some good sleep in return. It has become a favorite and won't be caught without it!
Kendall B.
Kendall B.
Redford, MI

Great tea! The peach is a nice flavor addition and not too overpowering, but also is strong enough to cut down on the herbal flavor original sleepytime has. And yes, it will really help you sleep.
Ariel W.
Ariel W.
Merrimack, NH

This is one of the best bagged teas ever. It's got all the wonderful flavor of regular sleepytime with the sweet addition of peach. It's not overwhelming and it's delicious
Claire L.
Claire L.

Got this in a sampler pack and I went back the next day to buy a whole box of the peach! It's so good, subtle, and still has the essence of herbal tea to it!

Join Now