BY CELESTIAL SEASONINGS®

• I really like the original sleepy time tea. How strong is...1 Answers
  • At what age can this be used? Is it safe for toddlers?2 Answers
Alicia K.
Oklahoma City, OK
This is a constant repurchase for me at the request of my kids. It has a great flavor they love, we drink tea often in our house and we sometimes have sleepyheads that stay up late or can’t get to bed, so this tea definitely helps. It’s relaxing soothing has a great flavor and it’s very decently priced. It’s a bit harder to find at most grocery stores so whenever I do find it I buy two boxes instead of one. So yummy
Heather M.
Cadiz, KY
My daughter calls this her special tea! She loves to drink it with a teaspoon of honey mixed in after brewing. It usually calms her down and she's asleep within the hour! I also use the adult version for myseld
Jennifer D.
Rosamond, CA
Made this for my nieces and nephews and tried it and it tastes like grape medicine. Not the best taste in the world and the kids didn't love it either. Also, even though it has ingredients to promote sleepiness and calm, it also has flavorings (grape) to it that can promote staying awake and can have increased brain activity on children. I think the idea is to trust that something warm in their belly will make them sleepy but that wasn't the case. Didn't care for it. Wouldn't buy it again.
Forbes F.
Marrero
I buy this for my son to drink before bed when he's having a rough night or is being hyper or maybe needs to be soothed, he seems so mellowed out after drinking it. He says they are his "yummy night drink" I have mentioned to a few friends to definitely try for their children when they are having trouble sleeping.
Nikki R.
Mcallen, TX
You really can't go wrong with sleepytime tea. So warm and comforting, it'll wrap you up like a blanket. This has been a staple in our kitchen since i was a little girl. No kitchen is complete without that little sleeping bear ☺
Brittany R.
The sleepy time tea knocked me out. Never can't sleep I just make a couple Sleepytime tea and fall asleep within 5 minutes of drinking it. If you need help with sleeping drink this.
Rebecca L.
Las cruces, NM
I love this product for hard nights with my kiddos. I mix a little honey with it and let my little ones sip on it and it truly helps to relax their little bodies so they can sleep better. I (as an adult) think the taste is great but some little ones may not so much. You'd be surprised though and it's definitely worth trying out if your little one has rough sleep nights.
Robert L.
La Crosse, WI
I like sleepy time tea. I drink it when it's time for me to get sleepy like before bed or naps. Both of witch I enjoy to the fullest. Sometimes I fall asleep before I can drink the tea and so I don't know but my roommate makes fun of me.
Jul L.
I love these teas I have almost every flavor, the peppermint is soothing, the lemon zinger is so refreshing and the berry one is so delish. The sleepy time really does lull you to sleep and what a great nighttime beverage in the wintertime nice warm and cozy cup of tea before bed.
Kinzley M.
Monterey
I tried this for my kids because I love the adult version. It's gross and my kids did not like it. It may be better cold, but that defeats the purpose of a warm cup of tea at night before bed. Would not buy again and will probably try cold.
Shannon L.
Des Moines, Ia
At what age can this be used? Is it safe for toddlers?
Leticia W.
Fort Yates, ND
I really like the original sleepy time tea. How strong is the grape flavor?

back