BY CELESTIAL SEASONINGS®

Celestial Seasonings?? Sleepytime?? Keurig Brewed?? K-Cups?? Herbal Tea.
100% natural teas.
Naturally caffeine free.
Gluten free.
12. see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...
Jenny G.
Wheelersburg
I use this tea all the time!!! I add a little sugar to it for a little extra flavor it's helpful for when you can't sleep and alot healthier than taking sleep medicine I also sometimes use it if I'm a little anxious.
Jennine A.
Annville, KY
Foodie Expert
I tried this out thinking it wouldn't make me sleepy , but it actually did about 30 minutes after drinking this I got very sleepy it soothes you and relaxes you. If one had a stressful day I would recommend trying this .
Margarita R.
Monroe Township, NJ
My mom swears by this tea. She drinks it a little before she goes to bed and she says that it helps her to fall asleep and stay asleep. Of course, there are those days that nothing helps and she will have trouble falling asleep anyway, but she says that it works for her for the most part.
Lauren R.
Petal, MS
I swear by this stuff now. I was a non believer until my friend made me try it and now I am hooked! It is the perfect night time tea. I sweeten it with a little honey and I'm ready to sip! I would recommend this as a first time tea for people who do not normally drink tea.
Stephanie M.
Goodfellow AFB, TX
Foodie Expert
This tea is SO good it's perfect for when you're going to bed. I sweeten with a little honey and a bit of sugar and it's perfect!
Alyssa L.
Santa Barbara, CA
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite sleepytime herbal tea. This help me go right to sleep. Its very comforting and helps me right to bed.
ocean m.
Richmond, IN
Foodie Expert
I don't like the flavor of this at all. It doesn't even make you tired. I would never buy again or recommend.
Charlee S.
Murrells Inlt, SC
Foodie Expert
I don't see where this tea really helps me get to sleep but it is pretty tasty and I do enjoy it.
Syndi C.
Powell, TN
Foodie Expert
I found this tea to be flavorful and it does tend to calm me making it somewhat easier to fall asleep; however, it does leave a bitter taste in my mouth.
Sarah H.
I love this tea! It does make me sleepy and calm. It's taste can be a bit bitter, but I just add a tiny bit of honey and it's perfect. A cup before bed is wonderful.