Celestial Seasonings® Sleepytime Herbal Tea K-Cups uploaded by Kellie m.Celestial Seasonings® Sleepytime Herbal Tea K-Cups uploaded by Jael R.

BY CELESTIAL SEASONINGS®

• Comforting aroma and perfectly balanced flavor
  • Herbal Tea

• Are they still good like the regular teabags? 4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Lacy O.
Hanford, CA
I tried these out because I was having trouble sleeping at night. This tea was surprisingly delicious and had such a relaxing pleasant aroma. It does relax you and make you sleepy. My only complaint is that sometimes there is a lot of tea grit residue that gets in the cup.
lilly m.
arlington
Whenever my sinus is acting up, I like sipping a hot cup of tea to help give me some relief. The K-cups are a super convenient way to get a nice, quick cup of tea.

The taste is mostly spearmint and chamomile. Very soothing, just add some honey and you have a perfect cup of tea. I like that they have this caffeine free option.

Sold at most grocery stores, Wal-marts, and Targets. It is an affordable and accessible product. I highly recommend this product.
Brooke S.
Atlanta, GA
We got this Keurig brewer as a Christmas gift and love it! The variety of K-cups to choose from is great but we especially love this CELESTIAL sleepy time tea! Refill K-cups can be a little on the pricey side but they always have them on sale at the market which makes trying new flavors so much fun! ☕
Harika T.
I just love these tea bags!! They are so refreshing and so soothing. I have them when my throat feels sore and they are very soothing. I stock up these during winters as it’s one cozy drink. Will definitely recommend
Charlin F.
I’ve been a fan of this sleepy time tea for so long, so I couldn’t be happier when I saw that Celestial started making it in K Cups! It’s such a convenient way to keep up with my nighttime routine when I need some sleep!
Kristen H.
Mobile, AL
Taste? Delicious and greatest scent? it's just heavenly, the packaging? Just so homey Worth the money? Most definetly!! It makes feel full, its warm inside. I've bought it so many times i couldn't guess a number. I will buy this product as long as they sell it.
Monica S.
Las Vegas, NV
Works just like the tea bag but in a K cup. I got them in a sampler pack online and they taste just like one brewed from a bag. However the bags are wayyyy cheaper and you just add hot water if you have a Keruig so no need for overpriced cups.
Emily H.
Nashua, NH
I love this sleepy time tea. it's perfect for any night when am having trouble sleeping. the k cups are great and super fast and easy to make and i don't have to worry about using a microwave. this tastes great an you can find celestial tea at most grocery stores
Kellie m.
bridgeport
I love sleepytime tea! It smells so good, with a hint of mint when it’s brewing and really is so comforting. I’ve only recently starting drinking it before bed and I really do feel more relaxed and ready for bed after drinking it. Definitely recommend.
Haley K.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
This tea really does relax me when I'm feeling stressed and can't sleep. I use to buy the bags until I found the K-cups. Now after a long day I can conveniently pop them in the Keurig while I'm getting ready for bed.
Valeria N.
Brandon
Are they still good like the regular teabags?
Crystal F.
I really want to try this! Where can I purchase this?
Trina S.
Do you find that this makes you sleepy? I am relaxed but not sleepy after having some.
Crystal S.
Las Vegas , NV
Does this tea actually make you sleepy or is it more of a relaxing tea ?
Kimberly M.
Santa Maria, CA
Does this tea really help you go to sleep?