Celestial Seasonings® Sleepytime Herbal Tea K-Cups uploaded by Kellie m.Celestial Seasonings® Sleepytime Herbal Tea K-Cups uploaded by Jael R.

BY CELESTIAL SEASONINGS®

• Comforting aroma and perfectly balanced flavor
  • Herbal Tea
  • Caffeine Free
  • Orthodox Union Kosher

• I really want to try this! Where can I purchase this?3 Answers
  • How's the flavor compared to the bag? No steeping ??1 Answers
  • Are they still good like the regular teabags? 3 Answers
Lacy O.
Hanford, CA
I tried these out because I was having trouble sleeping at night. This tea was surprisingly delicious and had such a relaxing pleasant aroma. It does relax you and make you sleepy. My only complaint is that sometimes there is a lot of tea grit residue that gets in the cup.
Kellie m.
bridgeport
I love sleepytime tea! It smells so good, with a hint of mint when it’s brewing and really is so comforting. I’ve only recently starting drinking it before bed and I really do feel more relaxed and ready for bed after drinking it. Definitely recommend.
Brooke S.
Atlanta, GA
We got this Keurig brewer as a Christmas gift and love it! The variety of K-cups to choose from is great but we especially love this CELESTIAL sleepy time tea! Refill K-cups can be a little on the pricey side but they always have them on sale at the market which makes trying new flavors so much fun! ☕
Harika T.
I just love these tea bags!! They are so refreshing and so soothing. I have them when my throat feels sore and they are very soothing. I stock up these during winters as it’s one cozy drink. Will definitely recommend
Jasmine L.
Tacoma
I love love love sleepy time tea! Just what I need at the end of a long day to relax. Great value for your money! It tastes amazing and is also affective! It exceeded my expectations. I have some in my house at all times!
Charlin F.
I’ve been a fan of this sleepy time tea for so long, so I couldn’t be happier when I saw that Celestial started making it in K Cups! It’s such a convenient way to keep up with my nighttime routine when I need some sleep!
Latisha M.
Corona, CA
I love Celestial Teas and ik m si hapoy the th make them in K-Cups for m ug Keurig! Makes it so easy to get my tea with the same great flavor as the tea bags. Just now in a convenient k-cup.
Kristen H.
Mobile, AL
Taste? Delicious and greatest scent? it's just heavenly, the packaging? Just so homey Worth the money? Most definetly!! It makes feel full, its warm inside. I've bought it so many times i couldn't guess a number. I will buy this product as long as they sell it.
Monica S.
Las Vegas, NV
Works just like the tea bag but in a K cup. I got them in a sampler pack online and they taste just like one brewed from a bag. However the bags are wayyyy cheaper and you just add hot water if you have a Keruig so no need for overpriced cups.
Emily H.
Nashua, NH
I love this sleepy time tea. it's perfect for any night when am having trouble sleeping. the k cups are great and super fast and easy to make and i don't have to worry about using a microwave. this tastes great an you can find celestial tea at most grocery stores
Trina S.
Do you find that this makes you sleepy? I am relaxed but not sleepy after having some.
Crystal S.
Las Vegas , NV
Does this tea actually make you sleepy or is it more of a relaxing tea ?
Valeria N.
Brandon
Are they still good like the regular teabags?
Crystal F.
I really want to try this! Where can I purchase this?
Kimberly M.
Santa Maria, CA
Does this tea really help you go to sleep?

back