Celestial Seasonings® Sleepytime Herbal Tea K-Cups uploaded by Jael R.

BY CELESTIAL SEASONINGS® #44 in Tea

• Comforting aroma and perfectly balanced flavor
  • Herbal Tea
  • Caffeine Free
  • Orthodox Union Kosher

Lacy O.
Hanford
I tried these out because I was having trouble sleeping at night. This tea was surprisingly delicious and had such a relaxing pleasant aroma. It does relax you and make you sleepy. My only complaint is that sometimes there is a lot of tea grit residue that gets in the cup.
Brooke S.
Atlanta, GA
We got this Keurig brewer as a Christmas gift and love it! The variety of K-cups to choose from is great but we especially love this CELESTIAL sleepy time tea! Refill K-cups can be a little on the pricey side but they always have them on sale at the market which makes trying new flavors so much fun! ☕
Jasmine L.
Tacoma
I love love love sleepy time tea! Just what I need at the end of a long day to relax. Great value for your money! It tastes amazing and is also affective! It exceeded my expectations. I have some in my house at all times!
Winona M.
Savannah, GA
I had never tried an herbal tea before I realized they had it for the K-cup.  I was never sure how long to steep the bag to get it right, and this takes that doubt away.  The smell and taste of Sleepytime Tea are soothing.  So is the feel of holding a steamy cup of tea.  The combination of the tea itself and the ritual of making and drinking it really does help me relax.
Kristen H.
Mobile, AL
Taste? Delicious and greatest scent? it's just heavenly, the packaging? Just so homey Worth the money? Most definetly!! It makes feel full, its warm inside. I've bought it so many times i couldn't guess a number. I will buy this product as long as they sell it.
Monica S.
Las Vegas, NV
Works just like the tea bag but in a K cup. I got them in a sampler pack online and they taste just like one brewed from a bag. However the bags are wayyyy cheaper and you just add hot water if you have a Keruig so no need for overpriced cups.
Emily E.
Waltham, MA
I love this sleepy time tea. it's perfect for any night when am having trouble sleeping. the k cups are great and super fast and easy to make and i don't have to worry about using a microwave. this tastes great an you can find celestial tea at most grocery stores
Haley K.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
This tea really does relax me when I'm feeling stressed and can't sleep. I use to buy the bags until I found the K-cups. Now after a long day I can conveniently pop them in the Keurig while I'm getting ready for bed.
Christina B.
Ishpeming , MI
Ive never tried the K cup version because I don't have a keurig. But i love the bagged tea of this. It actually makes you really sleepy. Its great to help you unwind and i really like the flavor. I've recommended this to multiple people to help them sleep- it works.
Kearie L.
Donna, TX
Love to drink this in those nights where I can't seem to relax. I feel it helps me sleep better at night. The flavor is amazing I pair it with honey. The price is good for the amount you get. I have boughten it several times.
Tina T.
Do you find that this makes you sleepy? I am relaxed but not sleepy after having some.
Valeria N.
Are they still good like the regular teabags?
Crystal S.
Las Vegas, NV
Does this tea actually make you sleepy or is it more of a relaxing tea ?
Kimberly M.
Lompoc, CA
Does this tea really help you go to sleep?
Crystal F.
I really want to try this! Where can I purchase this?