Plant City, FL

Ugh why can't I ever find this in stores any more every time I look for it I never find it but I know it really helps to sleep I love this product

Kylie Q.
Kylie Q.
Arnaudville, LA
1 year, 5 months ago
You can buy it on Amazon
Plant City, FL
1 year, 5 months ago
Thanks
Alizabeth P.
Alizabeth P.
Philadelphia, PA
1 year, 6 months ago
I always find it at like a CVS/Walgreens/Target. It's usually hidden with the other Celestial Seasonings tea. I typically find it next to the camomile tea.
Ana M.
Ana M.
Miami Lakes, FL
1 year, 6 months ago
I'm usually able to find this product at my local Walmart but online shopping is really convenient! :)
Grey B.
Grey B.
Columbus, OH
Really? I seem to only ever find this kind. Try Amazon
April E.
April E.
Heber Springs, AR
1 year, 6 months ago
The only place I can find this is at Walmart! I've never seen it anywhere else. I love it!!