Kerri M.
Steubenville, OH

Does this tea really help you sleep?

Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Port Wentwrth, GA
1 year, 6 months ago
It absolutely does! It also tastes great!
Kelsea M.
Kelsea M.
Toronto, ON
1 year, 8 months ago
Yes! It really does help calm down your mind and body.
Rita-Marie P.
Rita-Marie P.
1 year, 8 months ago
I have trouble sleeping and it has never made me sleep, just feel more calm and relaxed.
Carelys Z C.
Carelys Z C.
1 year, 9 months ago
It relax
Wanda H.
Wanda H.
Prattville, AL
2 years ago
I have a big problem sleeping. I think it is very calming to have a nice warm cup of this at nite before bed to help calm you down and unwind your day. I usually have at least 2 a night.
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
Azusa , CA
2 years ago
Yes it did taste horrible but it does help a lot
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Murrieta, CA
2 years ago
Yes i love this product!
A'sha R.
A'sha R.
Conyers, GA
2 years ago
Yes! The best sleep aid you can have.
Chevy P.
Chevy P.
Amsterdam
2 years, 1 month ago
It helps me especially after a long stressfull day ! It's worth trying 'cause it tastes really good too !
Bethany N.
Bethany N.
2 years, 1 month ago
I think it helps me sleep better. For me, it creates a sense of calm and warmness, which is great as you settle into bed.