Linda H.
Cartwright, OK

Does this really help you sleep? I love a warm glass of tea before bed, would be nice if it helped me fall asleep.

Carelys Z C.
Carelys Z C.
1 year, 6 months ago
It relax
Ayde A.
Ayde A.
Las vegas , NV
1 year, 8 months ago
Everyone has different sleep rituals, but I find that this tea after a nice hot bath will definitely do the job in helping you get some quality rest time.
Jessica E.
Jessica E.
Alexandria, VA
2 years, 4 months ago
It helps me, but alone, it's not going to do much. What's really important is setting up a bed-time routine. Including this in your nightly ritual will help, out of habit, your body know it's time to wind down.
Gabrielle C.
Gabrielle C.
Monroe, NC
2 years, 4 months ago
It doesn't help me personally, but I've herd others say that it helps them. I am weird when it comes to stuff like that, so it never affects me the way its supposed to.
Thalia L.
Thalia L.
San Francisco, CA
2 years, 4 months ago
Not sure if it's a placebo effect or not but it sure does help me sleep
Haley M.
Jayden P.
Jayden P.
Watertown, SD
2 years, 8 months ago
It does really help you sleep! It calms me down and I pass out! I love it!
Jenni P.
Jenni P.
Dallas, TX
2 years, 9 months ago
The scents really calm you and make you sleepy
Diana B.