BY CELESTIAL SEASONINGS® #2 in Tea

• Ugh why can't I ever find this in stores any more every t...6 Answers
  • Does this really work? I don't struggle to fall asleep. I...3 Answers
Lisa R.
Wilmington, DE
My favorite tea for bed. I love that u know what every ingredient is that's in the tea, and I also love how there's no string. I always leave my tea in my cup while I'm drinking it, and I hate when the string gets lose, and slides in my tea. Then when I take it back out, and rap it again around my handle, it makes it sticky. So I really love how there's no string or tag. I also love how the tea is wrapped up in this thick wax-like paper. It really does help keep the tea fresher longer. The taste, is by far my favorite part. I'm now a huge fan of Jasmin tea, cause of this tea. It really does help calm your mind, and body. I fall asleep easier, after I drink this.
Britt F.
Mt Pleasant, SC
I love a cup of sleepytime tea before bed to help me relax and set up for a restful night's sleep. Celestial Seasonings Sleepytime Herbal Tea has a pleasant flavor and I would definitely purchase it again for that reason. The only thing I don't love about this tea is that it does not have a string and tag attached to the tea bag - which I am sure is better environmentally but leaves me fishing around in my cup of tea to pull the bag out (or dirtying a spoon).
Kathleen A.
i dont drink this much any more as an adult seeings how having 2 kids makes me tired 24/7 haha but as a kid i loved this stuff to help me sleep and now i give it to my ADHD child when hes having trouble sleeping and it works wonders to help you relax. its so inexpensive and the packaging is so cute and everyone knows what youre talking about when you say "the sleepy time bear tea"
Sierra T.
Omaha, NE
One of my favorite teas, I’m constantly repurchasing this! This is always what I reach for when it’s late at night and I’m sitting down to watch tv after a long day. I love that it is caffeine free! It has a really nice flavor with hints of chamomile, spearmint, and lemongrass. If you are a tea drinker, I definitely recommend trying this one out!
Simone J.
Sierra Vista, AZ
I remember back when I was a kid and I would have a hard time sleeping my mom would make this for me. I'm not too sure why but it did make me fall asleep. Now I'm 20 and this still makes me fall asleep. I don't know if it's what ingredients are in it, but it's a great sleep aid Celestial Seasonings® Sleepytime Herbal Tea Caffeine Free
Ashley J.
Blacklick, OH
This tea is the best. Drink a mug before bed, and you will sleep so well. It fits into my routine like a charm, and I bought it in bulk when I visited Celestial Seasonings' factory in Colorado! If you ever get the chance to go, enjoy the peppermint room, and sample all the tea! CS is a blessing, as is their Sleepy time tea!
Emily S.
This tea is such a classic. I began to drink it in college to help me get to sleep, and I find the smell so nostalgic and relaxing. This tea is wonderful however you serve it. My husband drinks it with honey or plain, and I prefer it sweetened with milk. If you love chamomile, this is a great blend with its own unique charm.
Samantha H.
Rio Rancho, NM
My go to tea when I just need to wind down and relax before bed. Doesn't keep me up at all and its perfect with just a little bit of honey. Fair price and the packaging is nice to store in a small cabinet. I usually purchase at Walmart or Target. Repeat purchase for the last 15 years!
Domonique S.
Scappoose
I have been a drinker of celestial seasonings sleepy time herbal tea for at least 10 years now and still love it! I’ve tried many other teas but always end up coming back to this! My kids like to have a cup of this tea before bed sometimes and it really does help with their sleep too!
heaven n.
Bakersfield
I love drinking these on nights that I cant fall sleep. I use 2 tea bags and I put them in my cup with hot water. About a couple minutes after I finish it I start to feel tired and then I knock out. I honestly stay asleep until noon whenever I drink this tea. Its really really good.
melissa a.
New Castle, DE
So is this stuff really help relax you for bed?
Karen A.
Would you recommend this for someone who suffers from anxiety, panic attacks and trouble sleeping
Kerri M.
Steubenville, OH
Does this tea really help you sleep?
Linda H.
Cartwright, OK
Does this really help you sleep? I love a warm glass of tea before bed, would be nice if it helped me fall asleep.
Emily G.
Raleigh, NC
I have heard from many friends that this tea is so great .. how long before bedtime should you drink it?