BY CELESTIAL SEASONINGS® #2 in Tea

• Ugh why can't I ever find this in stores any more every t...6 Answers
  • Does this really work? I don't struggle to fall asleep. I...4 Answers
Lisa R.
Wilmington, DE
My favorite tea for bed. I love that u know what every ingredient is that's in the tea, and I also love how there's no string. I always leave my tea in my cup while I'm drinking it, and I hate when the string gets lose, and slides in my tea. Then when I take it back out, and rap it again around my handle, it makes it sticky. So I really love how there's no string or tag. I also love how the tea is wrapped up in this thick wax-like paper. It really does help keep the tea fresher longer. The taste, is by far my favorite part. I'm now a huge fan of Jasmin tea, cause of this tea. It really does help calm your mind, and body. I fall asleep easier, after I drink this.
Crystal M.
Sheridan
This is my favorite herbal tea blend by celestial seasonings tea. When I've had a bad day and I've been controlled by my anxiety more than anything, I like to sit down with a nice cuppa and relax with this tea and a nice manga series. (Yes I'm an adult in my late 20s who is an otaku to this day and will always be one). By the time I've finished my single person kettle, I'm in a much better mood. This also comes in k cups for those with a Keurig and no kettle.
Karin R.
Calera
I was very skeptical at first, but I love tea and decided to give it a shot. I was very very surprised and happy with the results. I drink this tea nightly. It helps me to calm down and relax and once I lie down, I'm asleep in 30 minutes. It also helps me to stay asleep and to get restful sleep. It has a light, pleasant flavor and an amazing smell! I t is affordable, a box of 20 tea bags is around $2.50. All in all an amazing product
Britt F.
Mt Pleasant, SC
I love a cup of sleepytime tea before bed to help me relax and set up for a restful night's sleep. Celestial Seasonings Sleepytime Herbal Tea has a pleasant flavor and I would definitely purchase it again for that reason. The only thing I don't love about this tea is that it does not have a string and tag attached to the tea bag - which I am sure is better environmentally but leaves me fishing around in my cup of tea to pull the bag out (or dirtying a spoon).
Sierra T.
Omaha, NE
One of my favorite teas, I’m constantly repurchasing this! This is always what I reach for when it’s late at night and I’m sitting down to watch tv after a long day. I love that it is caffeine free! It has a really nice flavor with hints of chamomile, spearmint, and lemongrass. If you are a tea drinker, I definitely recommend trying this one out!
Kelly R.
New York
My number one all time favorite chamomile blend of tea. Has the BEST flavor and really does calm the spirit. I’ve used this for years and will continue to always have it in my tea collection. Don’t think I can ever live without!
Samantha H.
Rio Rancho, NM
My go to tea when I just need to wind down and relax before bed. Doesn't keep me up at all and its perfect with just a little bit of honey. Fair price and the packaging is nice to store in a small cabinet. I usually purchase at Walmart or Target. Repeat purchase for the last 15 years!
Domonique S.
Scappoose
I have been a drinker of celestial seasonings sleepy time herbal tea for at least 10 years now and still love it! I’ve tried many other teas but always end up coming back to this! My kids like to have a cup of this tea before bed sometimes and it really does help with their sleep too!
heaven n.
Bakersfield
I love drinking these on nights that I cant fall sleep. I use 2 tea bags and I put them in my cup with hot water. About a couple minutes after I finish it I start to feel tired and then I knock out. I honestly stay asleep until noon whenever I drink this tea. Its really really good.
Erin B.
Love this tea. It tastes like a nice warm, cozy hug in a mug. I think that introducing this to your bedtime routine will definitely help create a more serene and peaceful state of mind to help you fall asleep faster. I don’t think this puts you to sleep but I still love it.
melissa a.
New Castle, DE
So is this stuff really help relax you for bed?
Karen A.
Would you recommend this for someone who suffers from anxiety, panic attacks and trouble sleeping
Kerri M.
Steubenville, OH
Does this tea really help you sleep?
Linda H.
Cartwright, OK
Does this really help you sleep? I love a warm glass of tea before bed, would be nice if it helped me fall asleep.
Emily G.
Raleigh, NC
I have heard from many friends that this tea is so great .. how long before bedtime should you drink it?

back