BY CELESTIAL SEASONINGS® #2 in Tea

• Ugh why can't I ever find this in stores any more every t...6 Answers
  • Does this really work? I don't struggle to fall asleep. I...3 Answers
Lisa R.
Wilmington, DE
My favorite tea for bed. I love that u know what every ingredient is that's in the tea, and I also love how there's no string. I always leave my tea in my cup while I'm drinking it, and I hate when the string gets lose, and slides in my tea. Then when I take it back out, and rap it again around my handle, it makes it sticky. So I really love how there's no string or tag. I also love how the tea is wrapped up in this thick wax-like paper. It really does help keep the tea fresher longer. The taste, is by far my favorite part. I'm now a huge fan of Jasmin tea, cause of this tea. It really does help calm your mind, and body. I fall asleep easier, after I drink this.
Sierra T.
Omaha, NE
One of my favorite teas, I’m constantly repurchasing this! This is always what I reach for when it’s late at night and I’m sitting down to watch tv after a long day. I love that it is caffeine free! It has a really nice flavor with hints of chamomile, spearmint, and lemongrass. If you are a tea drinker, I definitely recommend trying this one out!
Samantha H.
Rio Rancho
My go to tea when I just need to wind down and relax before bed. Doesn't keep me up at all and its perfect with just a little bit of honey. Fair price and the packaging is nice to store in a small cabinet. I usually purchase at Walmart or Target. Repeat purchase for the last 15 years!
Lisa L.
Celestial tea is a unique tea product when comparing to other brands. I prefer this tea to be cold verses hot. I have a special blend I use which is green tea and white tea. I do love their black tea too in which I prefer to have that hot. The key to tea is how much tea and water you use especially when deciding to use cold or hot water. The black tea is great for women when they pains as it will ease and eventually go away. When drinking your tea don't be in a rush drink it slowly and you will reap the benefits.
Betsy S.
I have relied on this tea since middle school when I had trouble sleeping. I would put on a pot and brew a cup for the sleepy trio (my mother, my sister, and myself). And I’m not one we would all be sleeping like babies. No matter the price, I still buy this tea.
Gabriela R.
Greenville, SC
I am drinking this as we speak love the taste love the warmth down my throat. It is soothing and relaxing. I don’t think there is anything else I can say. Oh the peach tea is delicious too. I like to take my tea with honey it just puts it over the top!
Tiffany E.
Lawrenceville
Not bad just my second choice my first choice is the honey one kinda appears expensive but it’s always on sale At Kroger. It lasts a long time and you only need one bag. If you have issues sleeping or getting sleepy try this all flavors are great honey is the best!
Heather M.
['Cadiz', ''], KY
This tea is perfect to wind down at night with a teaspoon of honey and a dash of warm milk mixed in! It really helps me calm my nerves and fall asleep faster. My sister didn't believe me then she drank it and was out like a light within the hour
Alejandra R.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
This tea seriously is the best!! I love the taste too. If you want something that will put you to sleep within 30 minutes, I’d suggest this tea! I swear every time I drink this I pass out within 30 minutes. I haven’t tried other sleepy night teas but I love this one!
Samantha M.
I absolutely love this tea so much I drink it all day because it is my favorite tea. Definitely like it for before bed the most because it does make me a little tired so it helps me fall asleep easier. Plus this tea tastes really really good and I love it so much.❤️
melissa a.
New Castle, DE
So is this stuff really help relax you for bed?
Karen A.
Would you recommend this for someone who suffers from anxiety, panic attacks and trouble sleeping
Kerri M.
Steubenville, OH
Does this tea really help you sleep?
Linda H.
Cartwright, OK
Does this really help you sleep? I love a warm glass of tea before bed, would be nice if it helped me fall asleep.
Emily G.
Raleigh, NC
I have heard from many friends that this tea is so great .. how long before bedtime should you drink it?