BY CELESTIAL SEASONINGS® #1 in Tea

• Does this really work? I don't struggle to fall asleep. I struggl...3 Answers
Buy on Target*
Lisa R.
Wilmington, DE
My favorite tea for bed. I love that u know what every ingredient is that's in the tea, and I also love how there's no string. I always leave my tea in my cup while I'm drinking it, and I hate when the string gets lose, and slides in my tea. Then when I take it back out, and rap it again around my handle, it makes it sticky. So I really love how there's no string or tag. I also love how the tea is wrapped up in this thick wax-like paper. It really does help keep the tea fresher longer. The taste, is by far my favorite part. I'm now a huge fan of Jasmin tea, cause of this tea. It really does help calm your mind, and body. I fall asleep easier, after I drink this.
Nikki T.
Iowa City
This is one of my all time favorite varieties of tea. I love relaxing with a cup of this after a long day. And they aren't kidding about the sleepytime part--this very noticeably helps me fall asleep and I notice a difference when I don't drink it. It's a daily ritual for my boyfriend and I, and I can't imagine my night without it!
Betsy S.
I have relied on this tea since middle school when I had trouble sleeping. I would put on a pot and brew a cup for the sleepy trio (my mother, my sister, and myself). And I’m not one we would all be sleeping like babies. No matter the price, I still buy this tea.
Gabriela R.
Greenville, SC
I am drinking this as we speak love the taste love the warmth down my throat. It is soothing and relaxing. I don’t think there is anything else I can say. Oh the peach tea is delicious too. I like to take my tea with honey it just puts it over the top!
Heather M.
['Cadiz', ''], KY
This tea is perfect to wind down at night with a teaspoon of honey and a dash of warm milk mixed in! It really helps me calm my nerves and fall asleep faster. My sister didn't believe me then she drank it and was out like a light within the hour
Alejandra R.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
This tea seriously is the best!! I love the taste too. If you want something that will put you to sleep within 30 minutes, I’d suggest this tea! I swear every time I drink this I pass out within 30 minutes. I haven’t tried other sleepy night teas but I love this one!
Virginia H.
Greenville, SC
This tea brings me back to my childhood every time I steep a big mug of it. It's cold and quiet outside, but inside it's warm and cozy. My mom stands by the stove and takes off the big tea kettle. She pours a cup of Sleepytime tea, lets it steep, then stirs in milk and honey. Then, she hands it to me and I feel like a grown up drinking real tea. Even though I'm almost 30, I still perform that ritual on nights when I want to relax and unwind.
Samantha M.
I absolutely love this tea so much I drink it all day because it is my favorite tea. Definitely like it for before bed the most because it does make me a little tired so it helps me fall asleep easier. Plus this tea tastes really really good and I love it so much.❤️
JL H.
Chattanooga
One of my all time favorite teas! I enjoy it before going to bed in the winter. It has a great flavor and only takes about 3 minutes to steep. It helps me relax and stay warm on chilly nights. It's reasonably priced, too!
Te'Ashia W.
HULL, GA
My mom used to give me this as a kid, and I loved it. I would always fall asleep shortly after drinking. In fact, this is how I was introduced to herbal teas. The taste is great and its perfect the end of a long day.
melissa a.
New Castle, DE
So is this stuff really help relax you for bed?
Karen A.
Would you recommend this for someone who suffers from anxiety, panic attacks and trouble sleeping
Kerri M.
Steubenville, OH
Does this tea really help you sleep?
Linda H.
Cartwright, OK
Does this really help you sleep? I love a warm glass of tea before bed, would be nice if it helped me fall asleep.
Emily G.
Raleigh, NC
I have heard from many friends that this tea is so great .. how long before bedtime should you drink it?