BY CELESTIAL SEASONINGS® #35 in Tea

• Kosher
  • Gluten Free

Michelle H.
Ochlocknee, GA
This tea is the best. I drink a cup every night before bedtime and it helps me drift off to sleep. Last week I was on vacation, and forgot my tea at home. I had to find a grocery store because I found myself craving it. It tastes WONDERFUL! I usually sweeten mine with a little bit of honey. I highly recommend this product!!
Macee K.
Minneola, KS
The taste is ok. It doesn’t help me sleep at all. I like celestial teas but this one I’ve not been very fond of. I do think there are some other versions of it I might try out. I know that the price is always pretty good. I would give it a try if your looking for something to help you sleep a little. Everyone body is different and reacts differently to different substances. Just be cause it doesn’t help me doesn’t mean it won’t help you.
Brittney A.
Hollister , CA
I bought this for myself and my 5 year old for sleepless nights. I’ve been getting sick so I made this last night and was out with in 30 minutes! The flavor is not bad at all and can be Drank with out adding anything. I will be purchasing again
Brittany Y.
This is by far my favorite bedtime tea. The valerian in this helps you fall asleep peacefully and you wake up refreshed! The only dislike I have is that it seems to ring up as medicine, which is understandable, but it's annoying if you're using a self-checkout. However, I highly recommend this tea for insomniacs or light sleepers like myself. And the flavor is calm and soothing, as is the aroma.
Jennifer N.
Federal Hgts, CO
This stuff tastes delicious, and it helps me fall asleep.  It has valerian in it, which causes sleepiness in humans.  However, valerian causes silliness in cats, like catnip, so do not leave your tea unattended around cats.  It is more relaxing and more delicious than simply taking a valerian or melatonin pill; drinking tea and reading a book is a wonderful bedtime ritual.
Alicia G.
W Farmington, OH
A few weeks ago I was having horrible insomnia. I wasn't sleeping for weeks. I never liked tea but decided to give this a try. I actually love the taste and drink it with no honey or anything. Paired with my melatonin this works great
Amanda O.
La Verkin, UT
This tea is so yummy! It’s got a nice minty flavor to it! Not too overpowering either. I️ love it with a tiny bit of vanilla or hazelnut creamer in it. Knocks me right out. Even my kids drink it sometimes.
Brittany M.
This tea knocks me out!! In a good way. It smells relaxing and helps your body to relax naturally to where you get a comfortable nights sleep. This tea has helped me in times where I’ve been uptight or had terrible insomnia. I highly suggest to anyone with sleeping issues and if you love tea!
Kristin K.
Riverdale Acres
Anytime I have trouble falling asleep this tea definitely really helps. Especially when I was pregnant towards the end it was really hard for me to sleep but I would drink a cup or two of this tea and within 20 minutes I was asleep.
Jessica M.
Shirley, NY
If you have insomnia and try not to go the route of addicting medications, you should try this tea. It's probably just as strong, if not more powerful than a tablet of melatonin and I feel like it's a lot more relaxing to have a cup of tea before bed.
Danielle A.
Cincinnati, OH
How well does this product work and how long does it take to make you feel relaxed and ready for bed?
Yvette A.
Greeley, CO
I am having major problems falling asleep what are sleepytime tea ingredients
Brittnee B.
Raeford, NC
Where is the best place to buy this?
Courtney J.
I've used the regular tea with a melatonin and gotten great sheep. Is this any better?