Celestial Seasonings® Sleepytime Echinacea Complete Care Wellness Tea Caffeine Free uploaded by brandi a.Celestial Seasonings® Sleepytime Echinacea Complete Care Wellness Tea Caffeine Free uploaded by Eden B.

BY CELESTIAL SEASONINGS®

• Herbal Supplement
  • 100% Natural Teas
  • Supports the Body's Defenses
  • With Vitamin C and Zinc
  • Soothing New Sleepytime Flavor!
  • Naturally Caffeine Free
  • Kosher
  • Gluten Free

Erica S.
Oliver Springs
Definitely o great way to relax and unwind after a stressful day. I would recommend drinking it when you plan on staying home for the rest of your evening because it puts me to sleep. Which is good that's what it's suppose to do. Not to mention it has a really good flavor and if you're feeling sweet, add some honey!! I would recommend if you want a natural way to unwind.
Kristy G.
Greenacres, FL
"The art of healing comes from nature, not from the physician" -Paracelsus (quote on box)

I absolutely love this tea, not only does it help tremendously with insomnia. It promotes wellness too. Its packed with vitiman C, zinc and echinacea to keep your immune system on point. It's a double whammy. Even if you don't feel an ailment coming on, it fights off any cold that might come your way in the future. Taking preventative measures never hurt. The combination of echinacea, Elderberry, Eucalyptus, lemongrass and of course, chamomile make for sweet and savory tea with a cooling after notes of spearmint and peppermint. It is the perfect way to unwind after a long day. It really does relax the body and mind. I was always a Yogi Tea fan (still am) but when it comes to my night time tea, this is my go to. Being the eco-friendly girl that I am, i aIso love that the tea bags don't have strings, tags or staples... keeping tons of unnecessary materials out of our land fills. I recommend this to anyone looking for a great night's sleep and a natural immune boost.
Janie A.
This brand and type are a definite go to product when feeling under the weather or just needing to relax. Drinking it with a little honey & lemon is just the pick me up I need when feeling sick, I just drink this with some fuzzy socks, a big chunky sweater and a nice warm blanket and I'm set!
Sarah G.
I had never drank anything like this before. I got sick and decided to get it to drink at night to sooth my throat. It is a good tea, it doesn't have much of a taste. Most herbal teas have a strong taste but this is easy to drink with some honey mixed in. It helped sooth my throat at bedtime So I could sleep.
Melissa B.
Anything that promotes calm, relaxation or sleepiness and I am immediately interested. This is a another great tea to have at bed time and I definitely recommend it for when you are having sinus pressure because it really does help
Amanda J.
Rochester, MN
I LOVE sleepytime tea! I drink this pretty regularly before bed each night. It has become routine for me. First of all, it is healthy. Secondly, it tastes good. And lastly, it relaxes me and makes it easy for me to fall asleep. I love this tea.
Melissa D.
Van Etten, NY
Love this tea to help sooth and relax and help put me to sleep at night the flavor is very lovely I personally love to add a little raw honey and a little milk and it makes it absolutely perfect!
Nicole J.
Decatur
This tea taste is so familiar to me. I've been drinking it since i was young. The blend is calming and the addition and the addition of Echinacea is perfect for me.
Eden B.
Saratoga Spgs, UT
I love this tea. As a fitness instructor I often work well into the evening. When you are completely pumped up it's hard to come down and go to sleep. I decided I needed a nighttime routine to let my buddy know that it was time for bed. This is the first step in my routine. I love the taste of this. And it's so relaxing to just sit and sip a cup. It helps me go to sleep without any issues. Highly recommend.
Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
Brianna J.
Have seen this in the store a few times, am wondering how effective it is ?
selena p.
Antioch, CA
Is it really good to use to help sleep?
Chelsea B.
College Park, MD
What is the active ingredient in this tea?
Blaze L.
Im not a huge fan of the sinus soother and tension tamer flavors but they're drinkable is this a similar flavor or is it closer to the original sleepytime?
Angela M.
Lake Oswego , OR
How many hours of sleep do you usually achieve after drinking this tea?

back