Celestial Seasonings® Sleepytime Echinacea Complete Care Wellness Tea Caffeine Free uploaded by B x.Celestial Seasonings® Sleepytime Echinacea Complete Care Wellness Tea Caffeine Free uploaded by Eden B.

BY CELESTIAL SEASONINGS®

• Herbal Supplement
  • 100% Natural Teas
  • Supports the Body's Defenses
  • With Vitamin C and Zinc
  • Soothing New Sleepytime Flavor!
  • Naturally Caffeine Free
  • Kosher
  • Gluten Free

Buy on Walmart*
Erica S.
Oliver Springs
Definitely o great way to relax and unwind after a stressful day. I would recommend drinking it when you plan on staying home for the rest of your evening because it puts me to sleep. Which is good that's what it's suppose to do. Not to mention it has a really good flavor and if you're feeling sweet, add some honey!! I would recommend if you want a natural way to unwind.
Nicole J.
Decatur
This tea taste is so familiar to me. I've been drinking it since i was young. The blend is calming and the addition and the addition of Echinacea is perfect for me.
Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
Janie A.
This brand and type are a definite go to product when feeling under the weather or just needing to relax. Drinking it with a little honey & lemon is just the pick me up I need when feeling sick, I just drink this with some fuzzy socks, a big chunky sweater and a nice warm blanket and I'm set!
Aimee H.
This is a must have if you get whatever your kids bring home or they might be getting sick.  Echinacea was used before antibiotics and it always worked great for Native Americans, and we use it before going to the doctor as well.  If you are already immune comprised because of autoimmune, you have to have this on hand!
Sarah G.
I had never drank anything like this before. I got sick and decided to get it to drink at night to sooth my throat. It is a good tea, it doesn't have much of a taste. Most herbal teas have a strong taste but this is easy to drink with some honey mixed in. It helped sooth my throat at bedtime So I could sleep.
Lindsay S.
Elkton, VA
I cannot get enough of this bedtime tea. I have one cup of this every night before bed and it puts me to sleep almost immediately. The tea has chamomile in it, which smells delicious and really puts you in the mood for bed. I also like that this is a wellness tea, so it promotes staying healthy.
Melissa B.
Anything that promotes calm, relaxation or sleepiness and I am immediately interested. This is a another great tea to have at bed time and I definitely recommend it for when you are having sinus pressure because it really does help
Amanda J.
Rochester, MN
I LOVE sleepytime tea! I drink this pretty regularly before bed each night. It has become routine for me. First of all, it is healthy. Secondly, it tastes good. And lastly, it relaxes me and makes it easy for me to fall asleep. I love this tea.
Melissa D.
Van Etten, NY
Love this tea to help sooth and relax and help put me to sleep at night the flavor is very lovely I personally love to add a little raw honey and a little milk and it makes it absolutely perfect!
Brianna J.
Have seen this in the store a few times, am wondering how effective it is ?
selena p.
Antioch, CA
Is it really good to use to help sleep?
Blaze L.
Im not a huge fan of the sinus soother and tension tamer flavors but they're drinkable is this a similar flavor or is it closer to the original sleepytime?
Chelsea B.
College Park, MD
What is the active ingredient in this tea?
Angela M.
Lake Oswego , OR
How many hours of sleep do you usually achieve after drinking this tea?