Celestial Seasonings® Sleepytime® DETOX uploaded by Taylor F.Celestial Seasonings® Sleepytime® DETOX uploaded by Jasmine B.

BY CELESTIAL SEASONINGS®

This restorative tea starts with our Classic Sleepytime® blend of chamomile, spearmint and other soothing herbs. We then add aloe, green rooibos and dandelion root to gently encourage the body’s natural process of detoxing.*

Jasmine B.
Charlotte, NC
So my boyfriend told me about this tea, and me being the avid tea lover that I am, I figured I would give it a try. The tea has a very subtle sweet taste, and it’s so good! I don’t know if it was a mind thing, but I definitely felt sleepy after I drunk it. I drink it every night before bed, and I have very frequent bowel movements, I guess that’s where the detox part kicks in, lol.Celestial Seasonings® Sleepytime® DETOX
Kristy G.
West Palm Bch, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I really enjoy the detox version of this sleepy time tea. It's made with aloe, green roobios and dandelion root. The aloe is the by far the most dominant flavor, almost tasting like hot aloe juice. The "detox" aspect of it is very mild but definitely effective. Since i started drinking this before bed I use bathroom religiously every morning as soon as I wake up. It definitely works well as a sleepy time tea as well, I drink it right before bed and fall asleep almost instantly. I've even been able to stop taking melatonin. I highly recommend this to anyone who wants to add a little wellness to their sleep routine & enjoys the sweet flavor of aloe.
Katie H.
coon rapids
I thought I’d try the “detox” version of the sleepy time tea. I don’t like it as much as the original. I can taste too much of the aloe in the tea.
Johanna B.
Shelton, WA
Purchased at: Walmart
My husband was weary when he read ingredients like aloe, but now we both drink this constantly. It's our favorite sleepytime tea, the flavor is incredible.
Taylor F.
Springville, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
I love the sleepytime teas and this one sounded interesting to me so I decided to try it. It is very sweet, and you can definitely taste the aloe, which I like. These teas do help me relax and wind down for bed. I especially love these in the cold months, they’re very soothing.