BY CELESTIAL SEASONINGS®

Celestial Seasonings® Sleepytime® Lemon Jasmine Decaf Green Tea.

100% natural teas.

Excellent antioxidant source (20% DV Vitamin C per serving).

20 tea bags.

Tylina T.
Huddy, KY
I love love love this tea. I have a very hard time falling asleep. But this tea relaxes me causing me to be able to go to sleep. I love that it has natural ingredients in it and that it is decaf. I will definitely keep buying this product. I may switch up flavors but I will keep buying this brand.
Gabriella R.
Garfield Hts, OH
I cannot rave enough about this tea. I drink it all the time because it’s that good. It may be decaf, but the combination of green tea and sleepytime is delicious! It’s calming and doesn’t need any sweetener, and doesn’t get bitter if you steep it too long like other green teas. I love this tea and always drink a cup a day at night! It’s calming and tasty.
Lynn P.
Saucier, MS
I so love this tea. I drink a cup every night with local honey in it and it helps me unwind from the day and helps me get a more restful sleep. I highly recommend this.
Tori G.
La Pryor, TX
- so I'm obsessed with green tea & citrus teas, and couldn't find my usual brand so I figured I'd try Sleepytime Green Tea, and fell in love! You get the taste of green tea with a hint of lemon, goes down so smooth. I recently got sick with a sore throat and this has been my go to drink to relieve that as well, so good.
Paige B.
Louisville, KY
I love drinking a glass of this right before bed. I just heat up my pitcher and add to the tea and it’s perfect. It’s a great value, you get a lot of tea bags for the price. I always buy mine at Kroger. Would recommend.
Cinzia N.
Glendale Hts, IL
My husband and I drink so much tea it’s crazy! This tea is good for grocery store tea but the flavor isn’t too strong. We usually get our tea from meijer so the price is reasonable and I almost always have a coupon. We like to drink the high end tea occasionally but this always does the job.
Suzanne X.
Influenster graciously sent me a sample pack of two packs of 100% Natural Teas Celestial Seasonings' Sleepytime Decaf Green Tea in Lemon Jasmine and Green Tea Honey Lemon Ginseng with White Tea for Smooth Tea. As a huge fan of tea, I was thrilled to try out these new line of green tea. My friend had been telling me that green tea is one of the most healthiest tea to drink, and I've been slowly drinking more green tea than other variations of tea.

On a cold, snowy day, sipping on @CelestialSeasonings #ArtofGreenTea, is an instant way to warm up! Dress warm, Celestial Seasonings Green Teas are also an excellent source of antioxidants!

Check out the Pinterest board I created with great treats to eat while you sip on tea.

Lindsay W.
Delphi, IN
I love to drink this before bed when I’ve had a long day. This helps me relax and unwind. The flavors and scent of this tea are so soothing. I love this brand. It’s my favorite, and they have so many delicious flavors.
Thia B.
Chattanooga, TN
This tea is so relaxing and tasty (I add a bit of sugar). It's super affordable and comes with a good amount. It doesn't knock me out but it definitely helps me sleep better.
Jackie R.
Stroudsburg, PA
I love this brand of tea. They are reasonably priced, taste great and come in cute packaging. I prefer these tea bags to loose tea, which I feel kind of takes too long and makes a bit of a mess. These tea bags are quick and convenient and they don't use all of the extra packaging that a lot of other companies use, i.e. Strings, tags, individually wrapped, etc. Which I like since it is better for the environment and doesn't create as much garbage and waste. They have a lot of great flavors too! I like lemon berry zinger, chamomile, sleepy time, etc, etc.
Abby V.
Worthington , IN
Has anyone used the sleepy time tea before and does it help? I have some that came with my coffee machine but have never tried it yet.
Amber C.
Austin, TX
Do they make these for the Kureg brewer?
Sarah H.
Carmel, IN
What's your favorite Celestial tea flavor?
Kaitlin J.
I love to add honey & a slice of lemon into mine. Does anyone add anything into theirs?
Tiffany H.
United States
What is your all time favorite flavor? I don't veer far from the original/basic flavors but I'm looking to try something new. Suggestions?