BY CELESTIAL SEASONINGS® #55 in Tea

Celestial Seasonings® Sleepytime® Lemon Jasmine Decaf Green Tea.

100% natural teas.

Excellent antioxidant source (20% DV Vitamin C per serving).

20 tea bags.

Buy on Walmart
Tylina H.
Belfry, KY
I love love love this tea. I have a very hard time falling asleep. But this tea relaxes me causing me to be able to go to sleep. I love that it has natural ingredients in it and that it is decaf. I will definitely keep buying this product. I may switch up flavors but I will keep buying this brand.
Gabriella R.
Garfield Hts, OH
I cannot rave enough about this tea. I drink it all the time because it’s that good. It may be decaf, but the combination of green tea and sleepytime is delicious! It’s calming and doesn’t need any sweetener, and doesn’t get bitter if you steep it too long like other green teas. I love this tea and always drink a cup a day at night! It’s calming and tasty.
Rachel L.
Columbus
I am a longtime sleepytime tea drinker and this one is my favorite. It doesn't have the overly "herby" taste of the original. It's like a nice light green tea flavor.
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Pleasant taste and flavor. Herbal aroma. Not my favorite tea but I do love the little tea tin they sent out with a few of their previous packages. This is actually my SO's tea of choice, so it's always on hand in our household... But honestly, rarely gets used.
Tori G.
La Pryor , TX
- so I'm obsessed with green tea & citrus teas, and couldn't find my usual brand so I figured I'd try Sleepytime Green Tea, and fell in love! You get the taste of green tea with a hint of lemon, goes down so smooth. I recently got sick with a sore throat and this has been my go to drink to relieve that as well, so good.
Keila T.
Elizabethton , TN
I would rather drink this tea than take other chemical sleep aids in medicines. Great with a book at night. Have never tried to drink in order to nap but would like to try on a day that is not too busy. Great flavor combination between the citrus and jasmine!
Cinzia N.
Glendale Hts, IL
My husband and I drink so much tea it’s crazy! This tea is good for grocery store tea but the flavor isn’t too strong. We usually get our tea from meijer so the price is reasonable and I almost always have a coupon. We like to drink the high end tea occasionally but this always does the job.
Suzanne X.
Influenster graciously sent me a sample pack of two packs of 100% Natural Teas Celestial Seasonings' Sleepytime Decaf Green Tea in Lemon Jasmine and Green Tea Honey Lemon Ginseng with White Tea for Smooth Tea. As a huge fan of tea, I was thrilled to try out these new line of green tea. My friend had been telling me that green tea is one of the most healthiest tea to drink, and I've been slowly drinking more green tea than other variations of tea.

On a cold, snowy day, sipping on @CelestialSeasonings #ArtofGreenTea, is an instant way to warm up! Dress warm, Celestial Seasonings Green Teas are also an excellent source of antioxidants!

Check out the Pinterest board I created with great treats to eat while you sip on tea.

Jackie R.
Stroudsburg, PA
I love this brand of tea. They are reasonably priced, taste great and come in cute packaging. I prefer these tea bags to loose tea, which I feel kind of takes too long and makes a bit of a mess. These tea bags are quick and convenient and they don't use all of the extra packaging that a lot of other companies use, i.e. Strings, tags, individually wrapped, etc. Which I like since it is better for the environment and doesn't create as much garbage and waste. They have a lot of great flavors too! I like lemon berry zinger, chamomile, sleepy time, etc, etc.
Thia B.
Dalton, GA
This tea is so relaxing and tasty (I add a bit of sugar). It's super affordable and comes with a good amount. It doesn't knock me out but it definitely helps me sleep better.
Abby V.
Worthington , IN
Has anyone used the sleepy time tea before and does it help? I have some that came with my coffee machine but have never tried it yet.
Amber C.
Austin, TX
Do they make these for the Kureg brewer?
Sarah H.
Carmel, IN
What's your favorite Celestial tea flavor?
Kaitlin J.
I love to add honey & a slice of lemon into mine. Does anyone add anything into theirs?
Tiffany H.
Beltsville, MD
What is your all time favorite flavor? I don't veer far from the original/basic flavors but I'm looking to try something new. Suggestions?