Celestial Seasonings® Rooibos Madagascar Vanilla Caffeine Free uploaded by Rachael R.Celestial Seasonings® Rooibos Madagascar Vanilla Caffeine Free uploaded by Felicia W.

BY CELESTIAL SEASONINGS®

• African Red Herbal Tea
  • Kosher
  • Gluten Free

• Where can I find this tea? I'm eager to try it, but I hav...1 Answers
  • Do they still sell this? I used to drink it lot with my ...1 Answers
  • What other tea can you compare this to? I can't imagine w...1 Answers
Suzie C.
I love the flavor, but it is so hard to find anymore. It isn’t at local groceries, but sometimes I can find at health food stores like Rainbow Blossom. It’s very affordable and a nice tasting tea.
Jennifer J.
Fountain, CO
Celestial Seasonings create a variety of tantalizing tea's; I love so many of them I couldn't possibly pick a favorite! This Red Tea is just one scrumptious flavor among countless others. I love their beautiful packaged boxes of teas; they are a sort of decor amongst my kitchen items. I purchase from this tea brand so much I should buy stock. I highly recommend this brand as they are very affordable, have an enormous selection of delicious teas to choose from and can easily be found in grocery stores or supermarkets.
Felicia W.
Cleveland, OH
This is another Celestial Seasoning tea that I buy in a six pack . I like that the  Madagascar Vanilla Red tea isn't too strong  and it has a great scent.  I like it when I have cookies or cake and I don't want a tea to overpower the flavor of what I am eating .I will definitely keep buy this tea
Leighann H.
Austin, TX
I like vanilla in general, and I love finding caffeine free options, but this stuff isn't my favorite. The aftertaste has this medicinal, cough-syrup taste to me. Pour in enough sweetener and it kind of covers it up, but I won't be repurchasing.
Madeleine A.
Charlotte, NC
This tea is delicious! I love the rooibos flavor. I know celestial seasonings is a green company but I do wish they had tags on the bags of tea so that they were easier to fish out. Still, I love this tea and will always buy again!
Pamela B.
cameron, NC
Best herbal tea ever!!!. I love all the flavor varieties.I often buy the variety pack so I have flavor choices.love the peppermint lemon zinger and chamomile this time of year.
Alex H.
Aliso Viejo, CA
i really like the peach tea but the peppermint tea just leaves me feeling kind of bad. Either way of the bagged tea I get I find this brand to be the best one I've tried.
Kate J.
Delicious and sweet which helps with sugar cravings when trying to loose weight .. Great for car trips!! I'm Keto so having delicious is very important for my sanity . This is one of the best I've tried
Erica H.
Chicora, PA
This is one of my favorite teas. A great, naturally sweet flavor. Definitely a comfort tea that I can enjoy any time if the day. One of my favorite brands of rooibos tea that I would recommend to anyone.
Jennifer S.
Rooibos tea is a bit of an acquired taste. I enjoyed it quite a lot, but the unique flavor is a blend of spices that some may not enjoy. I do love that it is naturally a little sweet without adding any sugar sugar. It is a great tea for fall and the holiday season, as the spices in it are similar to common fall and holiday spices.
Christa G.
Cheraw, SC
Where can I find this tea? I'm eager to try it, but I haven't seen it in stores before.
Alexandria S.
What other tea can you compare this to? I can't imagine what Madagascar vanilla would taste like
Gabrielle C.
Monroe, NC
Do they still sell this? I used to drink it lot with my grandparents I was younger, but haven't seen it stores since.