Celestial Seasonings® Roastaroma Herbal Tea Caffeine Free

• 100% Natural Teas
  • Naturally Caffeine Free
  • Kosher
  • Contains Gluten

Where can you get this one? I love this Christmas version, I would love to try this one.
I've never heard of this type of tea, what does it taste like?
Do you add sugar to this?
Start your review of Celestial Seasonings® Roastaroma Herbal Tea Caffeine Free!
Very bold stuff. A finished brew is as dark as coffee, though it's not a fair substitute as the label claims. It has a rich, malty flavor with a hint of spice. Add some milk or cream, and it tastes like french toast! I always run out of this tea too quickly.
Pittsburgh, PA
One of my favorite teas for relaxing at night when I can't get to sleep. Between this, or either lavender flavored always is a top must-have my cabinet.
I love this tea so much it has so much flavor and I enjoy it so much. I drink it every night or when I have a cold and I really recommend it.
I live my teas!!! And this company never disappoints I have tried almost all their flavors and love them all. Green tea is my favvvvv
Minneola, FL
I was excited to try Celestial Tea, and was meet with much disappointment. The tea quality is not great and is just, bland.
Los Banos, CA
Great tea that can be draken any time of the day . Comes in individual teas bags . Great for winter . Price is great .
Relaxing anytime with one of this teas are the best! Price is high but you are paying for what ypu are getting
Lakeland, FL
This was okay, I've used other flavors in the past that tasted a lot better. Don't think I would buy it again.
Tulare, CA
I love this flavor of tea! Its not too strong! And it tastes very natural! It also helps keep me awake bonus!
Muldrow, OK
I absolutely love herbal tea! This one in particular is very homey and good to sit and read a book with!