Celestial Seasonings® Roastaroma Herbal Tea Caffeine Free

• 100% Natural Teas
  • Naturally Caffeine Free
  • Kosher
  • Contains Gluten

Where can you get this one? I love this Christmas version, I would love to try this one.
I've never heard of this type of tea, what does it taste like?
Do you add sugar to this?
Start your review of Celestial Seasonings® Roastaroma Herbal Tea Caffeine Free!
Flint
This tea gave me terrible farts, no one wanted to be around me. The awkward thing is that i work at the Secretary of State so as you can imagine this caused quite the to-do. One sunny day in August I obtained this tea on my way to work, that's a thing i do is pick out new teas every week to relieve the mental anguish of being a government employee. I made my tea in the morning and about 20 minutes later all hell broke loose. I cleared the building within minutes the police and fire trucks came, never again never again celestial seasonings never again.
He probado este té un par de veces y es bueno tanto el sabor como la marca, tiene opciones para cada persona según sus gustos y necesidades, es muy relajante mucho para la oficina en momentos de presión o estrés es muy recomendado de mi parte ya que me ha funcionado muy bien.
Dothan, AL
I have severe GERD and coffee is a huge trigger for me so I was looking for a viable alternative. This has been a great option for me and I will purchase again.

Sure, it doesn't taste exactly like coffee (I didn't expect it to) but it's very similar! It has a strong earthy flavor and the cinnamon and star anise are pretty prominent. After just 3-4 minutes of brewing, there is a ton of flavor.

I find that adding cream or milk to this (just like with actual coffee) helps to lighten up the strong flavor and it tastes really good (and more like coffee) with about 25% cream.

Urbandale, IA
I like this as an alternative to coffee. Doesn’t quite taste like coffee, but it tastes good with a little cream and sugar. I like that it doesn’t have any caffeine.
I am a huge herbal tea drinker and I always end up with celestial seasonings. These teas have a delicious flavor and are a huge bang for your buck. Nothing like a cup of hot tea when you are feeling sick, it's cold outside, or you just feel like it.
Granite bay , CA
Soooo good! This is hard to find in stores so I usually buy online. It's a strong tea, which I love. Such a great unique flavor. Fantastic either cream and sugar.
Clinton, TN
I am huge fan of the Celestial Seasonings teas. They are such a great affordable and natural brand. I thoroughly enjoy all of the different designs on each box, and the huge selection of different teas. I will always repurchase.
West Des Moines, IA
This is my absolute favorite tea! I cannot have coffee and this tea has a coffee flavor. And, no caffeine! Love it with a little sugar free creamer and it hits the spot on a cold day. Drink almost daily! Cannot find locally so I buy online and stock up!
Orlando , FL
I love celestial tea brand. Especially their sleepy time tea for my late night studying to help me fall asleep from all the caffeine. They all taste great. Try with honey and milk for bed time goodness!
I'm a huge Celestial Seasonings fan, but I'm not in love with this particular tea. As sometimes happens with darker herbal teas, the after taste on this is bitter (and maybe even slightly metallic?). Normally CS hits it out of the park, by this is an unfortunate miss.