BY CELESTIAL SEASONINGS®

100% Natural Teas Naturally Caffeine Free Kosher Contains Gluten Blendmaster's Notes This full-bodied, caffeine-free alternative to coffee has been a trusted favorite for more than 30 years. With the robust flavors of roasted chicory and barley, a hint of chocolate from roasted carob and just a touch of cinnamon and allspice, Roastaroma is hearty enough to give you a lift in the morning and delicious enough to enjoy all day long. -Charlie Baden, Celestial Seasonings Blendmaster Since 1975 Our Natural Heritage In 1969, Celestial Seasonings began picking fresh herbs in the forests and canyons of the Rocky Mountains and blending them to create healthy, flavorful teas. This tradition of turning the best of nature into delicious taste experiences continues to this day. We have never used artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, and every Celestial Seasonings product is still made with the highest quality all-natural ingredients available. Nutrition Facts Serving Size: 1 Tea Bag Servings Per Container: 20 Amt Per Serving% Daily Value Calories0* Total Fat0 g0% Sodium0 mg0% Total Carbohydrate0 g0% Sugars0 g* Protein0 g* *Daily value not established. Other Ingredients: Roasted barley, roasted chicory, roasted carob, cinnamon, allspice and Chinese star anise. Contains: Gluten. Roasted barley, roasted barley malt, roasted chicory root, roasted carob, cinnamon, allspice, star anise. Gluten FreeKosher see more...

• Where can you get this one? I love this Christmas version, I woul...4 Answers
  • I've never heard of this type of tea, what does it taste like?2 Answers
  • Do you add sugar to this?3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Hillary J.
I'm a huge Celestial Seasonings fan, but I'm not in love with this particular tea. As sometimes happens with darker herbal teas, the after taste on this is bitter (and maybe even slightly metallic?). Normally CS hits it out of the park, by this is an unfortunate miss.
Staci F.
West Des Moines, IA
This is my absolute favorite tea! I cannot have coffee and this tea has a coffee flavor. And, no caffeine! Love it with a little sugar free creamer and it hits the spot on a cold day. Drink almost daily! Cannot find locally so I buy online and stock up!
Sabrina M.
Orlando, FL
Foodie Expert
I love celestial tea brand. Especially their sleepy time tea for my late night studying to help me fall asleep from all the caffeine. They all taste great. Try with honey and milk for bed time goodness!
Zarah L.
Pittsburgh, PA
One of my favorite teas for relaxing at night when I can't get to sleep. Between this, or either lavender flavored always is a top must-have my cabinet.
julianne b.
I love this tea so much it has so much flavor and I enjoy it so much. I drink it every night or when I have a cold and I really recommend it.
S Z.
Foodie Expert
I live my teas!!! And this company never disappoints I have tried almost all their flavors and love them all. Green tea is my favvvvv
Aide J.
Los Banos , CA
Foodie Expert
Great tea that can be draken any time of the day . Comes in individual teas bags . Great for winter . Price is great .
Cheyenne R.
Clarkson, KY
Foodie Expert
These are so good. Helps me wind down in the evenings, I add a little honey and it's amazing.
Charnita F.
Dothan, AL
Foodie Expert
I have severe GERD and coffee is a huge trigger for me so I was looking for a viable alternative. This has been a great option for me and I will purchase again.

Sure, it doesn't taste exactly like coffee (I didn't expect it to) but it's very similar! It has a strong earthy flavor and the cinnamon and star anise are pretty prominent. After just 3-4 minutes of brewing, there is a ton of flavor.

I find that adding cream or milk to this (just like with actual coffee) helps to lighten up the strong flavor and it tastes really good (and more like coffee) with about 25% cream.
Tatiana T.
Very bold stuff. A finished brew is as dark as coffee, though it's not a fair substitute as the label claims. It has a rich, malty flavor with a hint of spice. Add some milk or cream, and it tastes like french toast! I always run out of this tea too quickly.
LJ L.
Providence, RI
Where can you get this one? I love this Christmas version, I would love to try this one.
Christina K.
Flushing, NY
Foodie Expert
What does this taste like? Is it just a black tea?
Allie M.
Foodie Expert
Do you add sugar to this?
Jamie Rose S.
Foodie Expert
I've never heard of this type of tea, what does it taste like?