BY CELESTIAL SEASONINGS®

• Blended in Boulder, Co

• I love raspberry flavored tea. But a lot of them seem to ...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Myranda C.
I love this tea! It’s one of the best teas you can get from your local grocery store. If you like fruity teas, you will definitely like this. I kind of wish it had a little bit of a more herbal taste to it but that’s okay. This is best in the morning!
Sarah S.
Ashford, CT
I love this tea! It tastes good any way you make it. I love drinking this when I have a cold you can add some honey and it will defiantly help. I have also tried it cold but I prefer it hot. I also love that it’s gluten free.
Angel B.
Atlanta, GA
I love this blend. I can say that the “zinger” is real. After a glass of this blend I feel very energized. I love the tangy flavor of the raspberry both hot and cold. Another Celestial tea I plan to bring into the summer! Celestial Seasonings® Raspberry Zinger Herbal Tea Caffeine Free
Caroline P.
I bout this tea from Walmart for about $3.00. the box contains 20 bags. I love the Rasberry Zinger flavor. I am a huge coffee fan and I try to limit how many cups I have a day, so this tea more than satisfies that urge. Plus it's delicious and warms me up. I am a repeat user and I don't see that changing anytime soon.
Olivia W.
Georgetown, TN
I have always loved Celestial Seasonings tea.  They have such a large variety of herbal flavors to choose from.  I have the raspberry at the moment and like it.  The flavor is good, but I wish that the flavor was a little stronger as I like a very flavorful cup of tea.  But overall I liked it a lot!
Jessica W.
Bensalem, PA
Used this when I was pregnant to try to move along labor since I was over due and they say red raspberry can help. I’m not sure if it definitely helped but it tasted ok. Would use again
Rachel L.
New Hartford, NY
This tea has been something I've drank since I was little. I like the natural sweetness as well as the tanginess. I enjoy it hot but really think that it is best when it is cold with some lemon juice or sliced frozen strawberries for a nice refreshing drink
Brittany C.
Kenner, LA
This tea is literally my new favorite obsession! It’s perfect for any time of the year, but it’s especially perfect that time of the month! My cramps are almost instantly at ease when I start drinking this warm tea! Love love love this!
Cassie B.
Winter Garden, FL
It's very fresh tasting for a tea. The "zinger" give the tea a little bubbles so it stays interesting and different from other tea brands with similar flavors. I'd buy again for sure. I recommend it you like raspberries.
Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
Joan R.
Demotte, IN
I love raspberry flavored tea. But a lot of them seem to have a bitter taste, was wondering if anyone has had this tea and how was the flavor of the tea compared to eating fresh raspberries.