BY CELESTIAL SEASONINGS®

• Naturally Caffeine Free
  • Blended in Boulder, Co

Cassie B.
Winter Garden, FL
It's very fresh tasting for a tea. The "zinger" give the tea a little bubbles so it stays interesting and different from other tea brands with similar flavors. I'd buy again for sure. I recommend it you like raspberries.
Lauren P.
Rosedale, MD
A tea that tastes like a dessert? Yes!!! I swear! When this tea is brewed, it smells so fresh. When it's mixed with a small amount of sweetener and a little milk or half and half, it takes just like a fancy raspberry dessert!
Heather R.
Muskogee, OK
This tea is so nice and soothing! It's one of my favorites to have when I'm sick, especially since it is herbals It's got such a remarkable flavor that is very unique to this brand. I would definitely recommend it to others!
Maggie M.
I love this tea so much, I found a matching flavored lip balm! No joke. I bought it on a whim and it's now one of my favorite ones. Caffeine free makes it great for evenings or afternoons, and the flavor is superb.
Laura M.
Hot Springs
One of my favorites it's nice and smooth and relaxing, I have been buying this for years. I love the flavor it's great! It's a good value for what you get and comparable to others. I'll always buy this tea
Echo A.
Lake Stevens, WA
This is one of my very old friends for spring and summer! Iced with a touch of sweetener makes this the perfect hydration solution when you are craving something tasty but don't wanna kill your diet. Very tasty!!!