BY CELESTIAL SEASONINGS®

• I love raspberry flavored tea. But a lot of them seem to have a b...4 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Angel B.
Atlanta, GA
I love this blend. I can say that the “zinger” is real. After a glass of this blend I feel very energized. I love the tangy flavor of the raspberry both hot and cold. Another Celestial tea I plan to bring into the summer! Celestial Seasonings® Raspberry Zinger Herbal Tea Caffeine Free
Myranda C.
I love this tea! It’s one of the best teas you can get from your local grocery store. If you like fruity teas, you will definitely like this. I kind of wish it had a little bit of a more herbal taste to it but that’s okay. This is best in the morning!
Brittany C.
Kenner, LA
This tea is literally my new favorite obsession! It’s perfect for any time of the year, but it’s especially perfect that time of the month! My cramps are almost instantly at ease when I start drinking this warm tea! Love love love this!
Caroline P.
I bout this tea from Walmart for about $3.00. the box contains 20 bags. I love the Rasberry Zinger flavor. I am a huge coffee fan and I try to limit how many cups I have a day, so this tea more than satisfies that urge. Plus it's delicious and warms me up. I am a repeat user and I don't see that changing anytime soon.
Olivia W.
Georgetown, TN
I have always loved Celestial Seasonings tea.  They have such a large variety of herbal flavors to choose from.  I have the raspberry at the moment and like it.  The flavor is good, but I wish that the flavor was a little stronger as I like a very flavorful cup of tea.  But overall I liked it a lot!
Rachel L.
Geneseo, NY
This tea has been something I've drank since I was little. I like the natural sweetness as well as the tanginess. I enjoy it hot but really think that it is best when it is cold with some lemon juice or sliced frozen strawberries for a nice refreshing drink
Jessica C.
This has been my favorite tea since I was in high school. I tried other teas before and they just tasted so bland and made me feel sick to my stomach. Then I realized it must have been the caffeine because I was so shaky too. I love raspberry flavored and I was in the grocery store one day and was looking for a nice caffeine free tea. I saw this raspberry one and have drank it ever since. Great flavor in the winter I always have one. I tried other flavors from this brand also and it's a great brand of tea. I haven't found another caffeine free one that I liked. I would definitely recommend this to people.
Christine B.
I get this one probably the most. I'm a fruit tea drinker, and was pleased. I wasn't sure if I'd like it, if it'd be too weak. Nope! It's a nice flavour, and a pretty color to boot. I put the bags in my French press add half boiling water and strap for a good long while then I load in the ice and it makes for a lovely ice tea. I can get a pretty strong strap out of this. Worth my money! This makes a nice change to the other beverages I drink or just plain water. On a side note, I once inadvertently got a chapstick in my box that was raspberry zinger flavor and I love it!
Emily B.
MC MINNVILLE, TN
I have recently started drinking teas and so far this is my favorite! I love how this is just the right amount of sweet and just the right amount of tart! Plus this tea is not expensive at all, which makes a daily indulgence affordable. Will absolutely buy this again and I look forward to trying out their other flavors!
Tash V.
This is my favorite tea to use for iced tea drinks. I steep it for about 5 minutes, give or take. Add a cup of ice into a tall glass and pour this right over the ice. Sometimes I'll add in frozen berries, fresh berries or lemon. It makes for the perfect summer drink. Try it, you will not be disappointed!
Joan R.
Demotte, IN
I love raspberry flavored tea. But a lot of them seem to have a bitter taste, was wondering if anyone has had this tea and how was the flavor of the tea compared to eating fresh raspberries.