BeveragesCoffee & TeaCelestial Seasonings®Tea & InfusionsCelestial Seasonings®
Celestial Seasonings Raspberry Zinger Herbal Tea, 20 Count Box

Celestial Seasonings Raspberry Zinger Herbal Tea, 20 Count Box

by Celestial Seasonings®

This robust herbal brew gets its aroma and sweet-tart flavor from ripe red raspberries and a blend of tart and fruity hibiscus leaves from around the world. Soothing served warm and refreshing over ice.

I love raspberry flavored tea. But a lot of them seem to have a bitter taste, was wondering if anyone has had this tea and how was the flavor of the tea compared to eating fresh raspberries.
Start your review of Celestial Seasonings Raspberry Zinger Herbal Tea, 20 Count Box!
Breann M.
Beaverton, OR
Celestial Seasonings Raspberry Zinger Herbal Tea, 20 Count Box uploaded by Breann M.
Purchased at: Walmart
Honestly my go to tea. If you like more tart, fruity flavors, you would love this. I buy this and other fruit flavors constantly. Personally, I think all it needs is a little sugar to balance out the tartness but the flavor is there. Ive seen it sold at Wal-Mart and target to its pretty accessible as well which I love.
Joshua M.
Pittsburgh, PA
It has a lovely flavor and taste. This a good day tea. I like to use many different flavors to make different background colors in water color paintings.
Janean C.
Greenville, OH
Celestial Seasonings Raspberry Zinger Herbal Tea, 20 Count Box uploaded by Janean C.
Purchased at: Kroger
I have tried other varieties of raspberry tea but always find myself making my way back to the Celestial Seasonings brand. The raspberry taste is more prominent and stands out above the tea flavor. I make a Raspberry ice tea with raspberry sugar free syrup and a plant based energy shot and it's the most refreshing beverage on a hot afternoon. The Celestial Seasonings raspberry tea steeps to full strength in only 5 minutes. It doesn't seem to pick up other tastes from the refrigerator that I have experienced with other brands. Way to tea up and hit it outta the park. Celestial Seasonings Raspberry Zinger Herbal Tea, 20 Count Box
Yainnix E.
Chelsea Ma
Celestial Seasonings Raspberry Zinger Herbal Tea, 20 Count Box uploaded by Yainnix E.
Purchased at: Target
I'm really not a tea person but you can't go wrong with this tea it is very fruity and it smell delicious 🍵 Celestial Seasonings Raspberry Zinger Herbal Tea, 20 Count Box
Toni G.
Celestial Seasonings Raspberry Zinger Herbal Tea, 20 Count Box uploaded by Toni G.
Purchased at: Walmart
This flavor is my absolute favorite but I do add sweetener. The packaging is simple, to improve I would suggest an option with caffeine but I do love the overall value and taste. Would continue to drink either way and would suggest to others. My boyfriend is also a huge fan.
Rebecca J.
Long Beach
Fruity and flavorful tea for a cold with lots of lemon and honey. Even if you’re not a big tea drinker it’s not overly herbal tasting so it just seems like a treat. Recommended for cold winter days too.
Kimignon  T.
Grand Prairie, TX
Celestial Seasonings Raspberry Zinger Herbal Tea, 20 Count Box uploaded by Kimignon  T.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is an amazing tea!! It's delicious with sugar or without. A nice mild tangy taste. Definitely a repurchase in the near future!!
Jierra R.
Lafayette, LA
Celestial Seasonings Raspberry Zinger Herbal Tea, 20 Count Box uploaded by Jierra R.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is one of my favorite teas! It's great iced or hot and I love that it is caffeine free. The good thing I like about it is that it's herbal so the ingredients are natural and have antioxidants. The raspberry flavor is amazing. I definitely recommend it.
Tracey P.
Shady Cove, OR
I love this tea hot or cold in the Summer. It can be cold brewed or hot brewed. I was raised on this tea. Sleepy Time Tea was a staple in our home growing up & have given it to my children and one day will hopefully give it to my future grandchildren.
Jennifer  E.
I like this tea hot or cold. It had a great bold flavor. I like to add frozen raspberries in the tea when I make iced tea. It very refreshing on a Hot Summer day. Great brand and great price. I'm a repeat customer. I recommend this product.