BY CELESTIAL SEASONINGS®

• 100% natural
  • Zero calories
  • Caffeine free
  • Naturally sweetened herbal tea with stevia
  • Kosher
  • Gluten free

Lina G.
Johnstown
Grew up in Boulder, and I loved that we had out very own tea factory!! If you ever have the chance take the tour!!! One of my absolute favorite things about Celestial Seasonings it that the tea will brew in COLD or HOT water!!
Sparkle A.
I love herbal tea (hot and cold) however, I don't like my tea with sugar. Sometimes I will drink tea with honey but the stevia is too much for my palette. It is not bad tasting - just not my preference. I love Celestial Seasons as a brand but this one is not for me.
haley w.
Denver, CO
Celestial Seasonings Sweet Zinger for a great cup of spicy iced tea in the summer. The Zinger series from Celestial Seasonings if so wonderful and the value is good for your money. This herbal tea has a unique tartness and really leaves you wanting more.
maty s.
This tea is nice for those that enjoy the fruity flavor. It wasnt my favorite. Celestials has other fkavors that I found much more palatable. Sleepytime is one of my go to herbals.
Vanessa S.
Pittsfield , MA
Everyone of the Zingers are amazing. They are packed with antioxidants and are so tasty. I love the raspberry because it is flowery and fruity. It also makes great iced tea.
Beth J.
Morgantown, WV
This was really weird. It was like a sweet and spicy tea. It's not my style of tea. This brand is generally good but I wouldn't recommend this flavor.
Andrea D.
I really like this tea! It is an acquired taste though, since the "zinger" part of the tea has some spice to it. It's definitely worth a try
Sara C.
This is one of our favorite flavors of Celestial Seasonings tea, but we do need to add quite a bit of honey because it's a little bitter
Melissa S.
I'm not a fan of the zinger tea. It had little flavor to it and didn't taste herby, it was more fruity which I disliked.
Maria B.
This tea is a perfect combination of sweet and refreshing. It's delicious whether you like your tea hot or cold.