Add a Photo

By CELESTIAL SEASONINGS®
#6 in Tea

Celestial Seasonings Raspberry Gardens Green Tea Bags: An antioxidant With white tea for smooth taste Excellent source of vitamins A and C Gluten free Kosher

Photo (1)
Jillian M.
Jillian M.
Duluth, GA

Celestial Seasonings makes one of the best Store Available green teas. The fruit infused green tea has a slight fruit flavor and not too over powering.
I often make my tea hot with 2 raw sugars. In the summer and early fall I brew my tea the same way I would for a hot cup of tea and then I pour it over ice and add an additional raw sugar (total of 3) to suite my palate. I hope that other people are enjoying Celestial Seasons green teas as well .

~Jillian H.
Tatiana G.
Tatiana G.
augusta, ga

I love tea I definitely didn't use to because to me the taste of teas were very bland and when I realized that they had alot of flavors to choose from not just chamomile I jumped to the opportunity to try them all I went for this brand because it was very cheap and I could by this in the store that was the closest to my house it is great to drink right before bed because it soothes you
Tammy T.
Tammy T.

I'm a big fan of all Celestial Tea products. I like to drink Green Tea a couple times a day because it's good for you but sometimes plain green tea gets boring. This adds the extra kick and I like to even add a twist of lemon and a little bit of honey to sweeten it. On a hot summer day just add ice and walaa you have yourself a nice chilled healthy iced tea!
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Beaverton, OR

This is delicious tea. I put in sugar and lemon and I'm in heaven. I love tea when I am sick. as soon as I feel a cold, I start drinking it. it really makes me feel better. I had bought this and my hubby made me some. I was very sick but this tea made me very happy. it smells axing and tastes like it smells. fruity and yummy and perfect
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Bellflower, CA

Great tasting tea!
I love raspberry tea! qns I love that I can brew this in my own home and enjoy anytime. I like to have it hot or brew it and add ice and drink it iced on a hot day. my secret is to add some raspberry sweetener to add a little more sweetness and raspberry flavor! or if I'm drinking it hot I add honey.
Nikki J.
Nikki J.

I am not a big tea fan at all but my friend made some of this for me one day with ice and it was so good. I actually went out and brought this from Walmart the next day for like $4. You honestly need to try this if yoh don't like it. It wouldn't be like you're losing thousands of dollars just give it a shot
Larissa G.
Larissa G.
San Antonio, TX

I'm a huge tea fan! I've tried so many teas, I've honestly lost count lol but green teas have always been up there on my list and I love that this brand carried different flavors of green tea. The tea is great alone but if you wanna add some sweetness to it, I would recommend adding a little bit of honey!
Kyra S.
Kyra S.

I love this brand of teas. It comes in a lot of different flavors, but as for the raspberry I find it to be a little bitter. I just add honey to sweeten it up a hit. It's also really good cold with ice! I have mixed it with lemonade before and it was great. I will continue to purchase this brand of teas.
Megan S.
Megan S.
Tampa, Fl

I drink green teas for energy on a daily basis, and this one is great. The taste is smooth and not at all bitter, and it doesn't need any sweetening.
The tea is easy to make (like all teas) and not particularly finicky about how it's steeped. I recommend the tea to others who like green tea for energy.
Adalgisa V.
Adalgisa V.
Wading River, NY

I love all of the celestial tea products. I use the chamomile tea almost every night. But I like when they add flavors to green tea just to spice it up. I really love using the raspberry tea in the summer to make iced tea. Everyone else loves the flavor too. It's perfect for a get together.
cynthia p.
cynthia p.

Does it taste more like green tea or raspberries??
Sierra D.
Sierra D.
Trenton, FL

Does this green tea have a bitter taste to it?
Michelle M.
Michelle M.

I've tried looking for this tea and can find it, where would you suggest i look for it?
ana v.
ana v.
San Juan Capo, CA

Is it sweet or unsweetened tea?
Ariana L.
Ariana L.
Cardiff, CA

I love green tea! Is this a good flavor?

Join Now