BY CELESTIAL SEASONINGS®

• Herbal Tea, Peppermint
  • Caffeine free. 100% natural. Bursting with even more flavor! Our Natural Heritage: In 1969, Celestial Seasoning began picking fresh herbs in the forests and canyons of the Rocky Mountains and blending them to create healthy, flavorful teas. This tradition of turning the best of nature into delicious taste experiences continues to this day. We have never used artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, and every Celestial Seasoning product is still made with the highest quality all-natural ingredients available. A moment's insight is sometimes worth a life's experience. - Oliver Wendell Holmes. We've blended healthy teas with environmental consciousness since 1969. By purchasing this product, you're sharing our dedication to our planet, our employees and everyone who enjoys our teas. We print our boxes on 100% recycled paperboard with 35% post-consumer content. We're passionate about the people and places that produce our ingredients. We support fair wages and sustainable harvests in more than 35 countries. Blendmaster's Notes: The aromatic Oregon - and Washington-grown peppermint we've selected for this tea tastes so fresh and delicious that it requires no accompaniment - it's the only ingredient here. Once reserved for exclusive use in cakes and candies, the whistling cool freshness of pure peppermint from the great Pacific Northwest is yours to enjoy is this comforting brew.

• How strong is the peppermint taste? I like peppermint to ...2 Answers
  • How good is this one???3 Answers
  • Is liking peppermint tea an aquired taste?1 Answers
Tiffany B.
Brooklyn
This this is LIFE!! Love peppermint tea. It stays in my home. I love it with 3 sugars and a hint of milk. Some people think milk taste weird with it. I think it’s delicious. If you love peppermint you will LOVE this tea as much as I do.
hlrou R.
Rancho Cucamonga
This is my nightly ritual tea. I used to only drink the Trader Joe’s peppermint tea but this is just as good! It’s great for an upset stomach. I also like that there’s no string on the tea bag. It’s worth the cost for sure.
Shania M.
Springfield
I really love the flavor of this tea. I usually add a little sugar and it tastes great. It kind of wakes you up without the caffeine. I think this brand in particular tastes better than a lot of competing brands.
Shane D.
Great tea, especially used as a combination with any other fruit type type tea such as lemon or orange. I found the flavor to be significant, and the smell to be even more aromatic.
Barbara K.
North Liberty
I like this tea, when I get up in the morning I like to make myself a cup. I do have swelled up tonsils and this tea does help it a lot. When it’s cold outside I have a hot cup of tea, and when it’s summer time I put ice in it. If you like the taste of pepper mint, I would get this.
Kathrine H.
Abita Springs, LA
One of my favorite teas, it’s very soothing and tastes amazing! Definitely a great gift for a tea lover. One of my favorite gifts to receive during the holidays, and with the peppermints on the cover it’s a gift that basically wraps itself!
Jennifer N.
Federal Hgts, CO
This stuff is exactly what it says it is: Peppermint.  I expected peppermint taste, and that's what I get.  It's affordable, especially when it's on sale or when there's a coupon for $1 off two boxes, both of which happen often.  I buy it regularly, and I love drinking it.
Elissa M.
Cumming
I love peppermint, and I love this tea. I was eager to try this when I saw it in Walmart and there is no going back. This is my sleeping beauty method as it helps me to relax and feel warm and comfy before I go to sleep. I've noticed that I sleep better whenever I drink this type of tea (along other sleepytime).
Chawnie F.
This is one of my favorite type of teas, it's great, good flavor, very strong tea. Its affordable and I would recommend it to friends and family.I like the packaging very well put together. I wish they would start providing organic options for their teas.
Kimberly G.
Flushing, NY
Purchased at: Target
Stronger mint tea in their collection of anything that has mint. The flavor is quick to dissipate, and you can brew this easily. The tea is good overall, you get what you pay for, aids digestion and helps with days of stuffy sinuses. It could be more minty, but I do like this brand for teas is general.
Bailey M.
How strong is the peppermint flavor?
Victoria F.
How good is this one???
Gabrielle C.
Monroe, NC
What is your favorite way to enjoy this tea?
Maria B.
How strong is the peppermint taste? I like peppermint to a degree but don’t want to drink something that tastes like a piece of gum. Hoping this has more of a subtle taste
Astrid H.
Wilmington, NC
How strong is the aroma?

Kohl's