BY CELESTIAL SEASONINGS® #57 in Tea

• Herbal Tea, Peppermint
  • Caffeine free. 100% natural. Bursting with even more flavor! Our Natural Heritage: In 1969, Celestial Seasoning began picking fresh herbs in the forests and canyons of the Rocky Mountains and blending them to create healthy, flavorful teas. This tradition of turning the best of nature into delicious taste experiences continues to this day. We have never used artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, and every Celestial Seasoning product is still made with the highest quality all-natural ingredients available. A moment's insight is sometimes worth a life's experience. - Oliver Wendell Holmes. We've blended healthy teas with environmental consciousness since 1969. By purchasing this product, you're sharing our dedication to our planet, our employees and everyone who enjoys our teas. We print our boxes on 100% recycled paperboard with 35% post-consumer content. We're passionate about the people and places that produce our ingredients. We support fair wages and sustainable harvests in more than 35 countries. Blendmaster's Notes: The aromatic Oregon - and Washington-grown peppermint we've selected for this tea tastes so fresh and delicious that it requires no accompaniment - it's the only ingredient here. Once reserved for exclusive use in cakes and candies, the whistling cool freshness of pure peppermint from the great Pacific Northwest is yours to enjoy is this comforting brew.

• Is liking peppermint tea an aquired taste?1 Answers
  • Does this have pure peppermint in it? I want to drink this but I ...2 Answers
  • How strong is the peppermint flavor?4 Answers
Berneta A.
Whistler , BC
I love peppermint tea, and drink a cup of it almost every day to help with digestion. Celestial seasonings peppermint herbal tea is one of the best types of peppermint tea around. It reminds me of those stripped rend and white peppermint candies. The flavor that you get from this bagged read is very strong and I find that I don’t need to add any sweetener to it because if that. This is a delicious option to have during cold winter days. Enjoy!
Olivia S.
Pelham, GA
This peppermint tea is amazing!!!! I love the taste, plus it's soothing when you're not feeling your best. I recently found out that peppermint tea, along with a couple other teas help you to lose weight, so I made my own gentle tummy tea with this tea and green tea (and sometimes ginger tea) and either drink it in the morning with my breakfast or top it with ice for lunch. It's one amazing tea!!!
Morgan H.
Nashville, TN
This is by far my favorite tea. It’s the perfect strength and flavor and tastes clean and pure. I also adore that they don’t use tags or strings for a more eco friendly experience. Highly recommend this brand but as always look for allergens if you suffer from food allergies because they can always be hidden in there.
Jennifer N.
Federal Hgts, CO
This stuff is exactly what it says it is: Peppermint.  I expected peppermint taste, and that's what I get.  It's affordable, especially when it's on sale or when there's a coupon for $1 off two boxes, both of which happen often.  I buy it regularly, and I love drinking it.
Shelby C.
El Paso, TX
My absolute favorite. Hands down. Perfect for every day, or when you’re sick to help soothe sore throats and nasal passages! Also good any time of day since it’s caffeine free!
Brinp B.
Kearney, NE
This tea is amazing! It is easy to drink, soothing for a stomach ache, and great for a stress reliever! Celestial Seasonings® Peppermint Herbal Tea Caffeine Free love love love
Emily L.
De soto
I've been drinking this tea for years now. It's my favorite mint tea. I'm a big mint tea drinker and I just love how this specific brand makes it so vibrant. It's great for sore throats as well as wakes you up with that bright mint. It can even be calming for nausea when it's warm.
Chawnie F.
This is one of my favorite type of teas, it's great, good flavor, very strong tea. Its affordable and I would recommend it to friends and family.I like the packaging very well put together. I wish they would start providing organic options for their teas.
Jackie M.
schuylkill haven
Love love love peppermint tea with a little bit of honey. It is such a nice, minty, refreshing tea. I love anything peppermint , really. This is so yummy especially in the winter time. I highly recommend
Lexi W.
Super good tea!! Good for the envirmonent too since they dont have strings and all the extra packaging. I love to drink this at night before bed. It helps relax me and or if my stomach is upset it helps to settle it.
Bailey M.
How strong is the peppermint flavor?
Gabrielle C.
Monroe, NC
What is your favorite way to enjoy this tea?
Kellie H.
Decatur, AL
Are there any creative ways you Influensters out there have discovered to use this product? I'd love to infuse this mild peppermint flavor into other things.
Rose L.
I know peppermint essential oil is good for coughs and headaches...but I am wondering if this tea has the same affects. If they are peppermint tea leaves if should do the same thing correct?
Ashley D.
Does this have pure peppermint in it? I want to drink this but I am nursing my baby right now and I've heard peppermint can hurt your supply.