BeveragesTea & InfusionsCelestial Seasonings®
Celestial Seasonings Peppermint Herbal Tea, 20 Count Box

Celestial Seasonings Peppermint Herbal Tea, 20 Count Box

by Celestial Seasonings®

The aromatic Oregon- and Washington-grown peppermint we've selected tastes so fresh and delicious that it requires no accompaniment — it's simply the only ingredient here.

Did anyone find this to help acne?
Do you prefer tea or coffee? [product:celestial-seasonings-peppermint-herbal-tea-caffeine-free]
How strong is the peppermint taste? I like peppermint to a degree but don’t want to drink something that tastes like a piece of gum. Hoping this has more of a subtle taste
Start your review of Celestial Seasonings Peppermint Herbal Tea, 20 Count Box!
Ashlie H.
Centralia, IL
Celestial Seasonings Peppermint Herbal Tea, 20 Count Box uploaded by Ashlie H.
My sister had me try this tea and then gave it to me because it was too strong for her. I love this peppermint tea. It reminds me of Christmas time and is very refreshing. I add a little of honey to mine for a little sweetness. I drink this a lot when I have a cold or when I need my mood uplifted. The peppermint in it is strong so if you don't like peppermint then you won't like this tea.
Karelanne L.
Knoxville, TN
Celestial Seasonings Peppermint Herbal Tea, 20 Count Box uploaded by Karelanne L.
This peppermint tea is intense and I love it. As soon as the brew hits your young there is a burst of mint flavor. It far surpasses my expectations based on other peppermint teas I've tried. Celestial seasonings makes amazing teas that keep me coming back for more. I recommend it to everyone!
Dawn W.
I'm a big hot tea drinker, so I was really excited when I received the peppermint tea in my Frosty Vox Box. I love mint teas, but this one was so sweet and candy like, I couldn't even finish it. I have had other Celestial teas and they are great, this one just wasn't for me.
Karen H.
Stillwater, OK
Peppermint hot tea has always been one of my favorites especially when it's cold outside. During the holidays I love to feel the house with peppermint smells and sip peppermint hot tea.
Nicole W.
Plainfield, IL
I received this tea for free to try, from my #FrostyVoxBox. I thought the tea tasted really good. The peppermint flavor was perfect for the holidays and I thought the tea had a great amount of flavor.
Tosha H.
Mansfield, LA
Celestial Seasonings Peppermint Herbal Tea, 20 Count Box uploaded by Tosha H.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is one of my favorite tea to buy 🍵 I love the natural flavor of peppermint I add honey and I’m good.
shannon W.
Stafford, VA
Celestial Seasonings Peppermint Herbal Tea, 20 Count Box uploaded by shannon W.
Purchased at: Publix
I like this tea in the winter months. Something about peppermint opens up your pores and nasal passages for easy breathing. I like my tea with sugar and a touch of honey.
Charna H.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this and I'm really not a big fan of tea. This not only tastes really good but I've found it helps settle my stomach and keeps me from having heartburn or having my acid reflux act up which is really kind of amazing because nothing else seems to really help anymore in that department.
Jen A.
I love this peppermint tea. It’s simple but also delicious herbal tea. I love it with cookies or desserts.
Joyce D.
The flavor in this tea is amazing, it is soothing, relaxing and I just can't get enough. This is perfect for cold nights and holidays :)
Ask a question to the Influenster community...