BY CELESTIAL SEASONINGS®

100% Natural Teas Contains Caffeine Kosher Gluten Free Blendmaster's Notes "Nutcracker Sweet is an irresistibly simple blend of fine black teas made more festive with creamy, nutty vanilla and just a pinch of cinnamon. A decadent-yet-healthy treat, this delightful tea captures the magic of the world's favorite ballet. The Nutcracker, which has been synonymous with holiday cheer for more than 100 years."Charlie Baden Celestial Seasonings Blendmaster Since 1975 Our Natural Heritage In 1969, Celestial Seasonings began picking fresh herbs in the forests and canyons of the Rocky Mountains and blending then to create healthy, flavorful teas. This tradition of turning the best of nature into delicious taste experiences continues to this day. We have never used artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, and every Celestial Seasoning product is still made with the highest quality all-natural ingredients available. Black tea, natural vanilla extract with other flavors and cinnamon. Kosher

Phoebe F.
Everett , WA
Ok so this totally tastes kinda like play doh but in a good way. Everyone agrees with me. It’s that fake vanilla scent and kinda salty and tastes like play doh covered with spices. I finished it but would not repurchase
Meredith C.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This is my favorite tea Celestial Seasonings makes! Every holiday season I buy at least 7 boxes to get me through till next season! It’s got a nice holiday vanilla flavor without being overly in your face
Melanie W.
Chattanooga, TN
This is one of the few teas from CS that I will drink. It doesn't taste cheap or low quality, it's reminiscent of some very expensive Teavana blends I've tried. A deliciously smooth natural vanilla black tea with a hint of butter and gingerbread cookie and Christmas spice. It's special.
Tiffany P.
Exeter, CA
This is one of my Favorite teas! My grandma always used to make it. It is good hot or cold! It tastes amazing with sugar! I recently found some and bought 5 boxes. It tastes vanilla spicey. Delish!! 👌🏻😉
Madison M.
Inver Grove Heights, MN
I usually drink tea all through the day and when I saw this I was happy to add it to my collection. It's not the best one I've had because of the nut like flavor but it's not bad either. Also as others warned earlier, be wary of the fact that this does contain caffeine!
Frances R.
Frederica, DE
My absolute favorite tea for the winter season! The tea has just the right amount of vanilla , not too sweet. Do not need extra sugar , tastes great with half and half! Enjoy this tea on a cold winter's evening .
Jessica A.
Sanford, ME
Usually, I love black tea, especially Celestial Seasonings. I wish I had paid closer attention to the label. It has caffeine. I love a cup of tea before bed, so that was am unpleasant surprise. Great, warm scent and very flavorful, but not before bed.
Yusbreili G.
CARACAS
My favorite tea! It's a tasty twist on a typical American packaged black tea but with cinnamon and vanilla undertones. It's a step up from the stuff I regularly drink without going the fancy (and expensive) craft tea route
Amy C.
Woodbridge, VA
This is one of my favorite black teas from Celestial Seasonings. Has caffeine, so be aware. Flavor is lovely--I drink it year round, although it is especially nice in the winter. I take mine with milk, and it's a delicious, low-cal treat.
Heather H.
Sequoia National Park
Love this tea!! Its hard for me to find but its amazing when I do and I buy lots of boxes. I even like it cold. It taste very vanilla-y and with a touch of cinnamon. I highly recommend this to all tea lovers out there!

back