Celestial Seasonings® Morning Thunder Black Tea uploaded by January G.

BY CELESTIAL SEASONINGS®

• Tea with caffeine. Does it taste good?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Amanda S.
Pasadena, MD
This tea had a very strong taste but is great when sweetened with agave or honey. It's a great black tea that packs a much needed punch of caffiene in the morning or during the afternoon slump
January G.
I am mainly a coffee drinker, but I love tea afterwards. This tea is the perfect afternoon pick me up. It gives you a kick of caffeine without jitters or lingering effects. The taste is definitely robust, so you do not have to steep it for very long.
Rena M.
Denver
I am obsessed with black tea, and this one is really good. I cant drink a lot of black teas because I am too sensitive to the caffeine so I picked this one up at my local Walmart and it is great. It doesn't make me all jittery and hyper like some other ones do. It gives me the perfect amount of energy for the morning.
Karina D.
Silverdale, WA
When I stopped drinking coffee for a while I turned to this. It was a great alternative that quenched my coffee lust! I still drink it even though I have come back to morning coffee. It's just that good!
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Carol P.
Erie, PA
Love all the celestial seasoning teas. The flavors snd selection is good. You can choose from many flavors. It is reasonably priced and you can get on sale or use a coupon.
Miccah M.
Carlsbad, CA
This brand of black tea is my favorite that I have tried so far. I have purchased it several times and plan on continuing to repurchase it. It is very good for the price, but I do believe you get for what you pay for. I always keep many different kinds of tea in the cabinet, but this one is consistently there.
Kelly Y.
Kailua, HI
I think this has a hint of cinnamon in it? I don't think that "Thunder" is the correct name for this tea, as I felt that it was very mild and nothing strong or powerful as the name would suggest. I was disappointed but it wasn't bad. I wouldn't buy it again.
Dannielle M.
Smyrna, DE
It's a great morning pick-me-up and a wonderful alternative for those who don't like coffee. I drink this tea at least 3 times a week in the mornings when I first get to work. If you add a bit of sugar, the flavor is very nice. It doesn't have as much caffeine as coffee but it does work to help wake you up.
Amanda S.
Freeville, NY
This black tea has a really full, robust flavor. I would recommend this to anyone; it's the perfect morning jump start, however I would caution on letting it steep too long; I find that it can get very bitter very quickly!
Kelly P.
Massapequa, NY
What is the difference in taste between this and regular black tea?
Kee R.
Tea with caffeine. Does it taste good?