Celestial Seasonings Morning Thunder Black Tea uploaded by January G.

BY CELESTIAL SEASONINGS®

Please note: Due to packaging updates, the image shown may temporarily appear different from the product received. With Energizing, Healthful Mate Morning Thunder is an earthy combination of mate - a South American herb -and mountain grown black tea that gives you the lift you need without the coffee jitters. Mate is traditionally shared at gatherings of friends and family, and is passed around in a hollowed-out gourd and drunk through a silver  "straw" called bombilla. Because both mate and black tea are rich in antioxidants, a cup of this robust brew is a healthful and exhilarating way to start your day. Our All - Natural Legacy In 1969, Celestial Seasonings® began blending fresh herbs picked in the Rocky Mountains, transforming the best of nature into delicious and healthful teas. Today, our veteran team of tea experts source more than 100 varieties of the f see more...

• What is the difference in taste between this and regular black tea?1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Dannielle M.
Dannielle M.
Smyrna, DE
It's a great morning pick-me-up and a wonderful alternative for those who don't like coffee. I drink this tea at least 3 times a week in the mornings when I first get to work. If you add a bit of sugar, the flavor is very nice. It doesn't have as much caffeine as coffee but it does work to help wake you up.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Freeville, NY
Foodie Expert
This black tea has a really full, robust flavor. I would recommend this to anyone; it's the perfect morning jump start, however I would caution on letting it steep too long; I find that it can get very bitter very quickly!
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
Council Bluffs, IA
Foodie Expert
This has become my favorite morning and afternoon pick me up tea. Just enough caffeine to get me started not not enough I have to worry about crashing later. Great with a little bit of vanilla creamer, yum.
January G.
January G.
Foodie Expert
I am mainly a coffee drinker, but I love tea afterwards. This tea is the perfect afternoon pick me up. It gives you a kick of caffeine without jitters or lingering effects. The taste is definitely robust, so you do not have to steep it for very long.
Karina D.
Karina D.
Silverdale, WA
Foodie Expert
When I stopped drinking coffee for a while I turned to this. It was a great alternative that quenched my coffee lust! I still drink it even though I have come back to morning coffee. It's just that good!
Heather S.
Heather S.
Raleigh, NC
This year has a strong and strange earthy taste that I find it hard to get past. It's not terrible, but not what I reach for in the morning.
Martha L.
Martha L.
Saint Cloud, MN
Foodie Expert
Excellent black tea! I love the slight twist on a typical classic flavor. The added caffeine is especially handy during the days you are dragging.
Nannette M.
Nannette M.
Muskogee, OK
One cup of this will do it. You will not need coffee ever again. This is the strongest tea that I know of.
Cheryll Y.
Cheryll Y.
Griffin, GA
Gives me great energy in the morning.
Vanessa S.
Vanessa S.
Pittsfield, MA
This is a nice smooth black tea that puts Lipton to shame. I like their whole line and if you are partial to black tea definitely try this one.
Kelly P.
Kelly P.
Massapequa, NY
Foodie Expert
What is the difference in taste between this and regular black tea?