BY CELESTIAL SEASONINGS®

• 100% Natural Teas
  • Naturally Caffeine Free
  • Kosher
  • Gluten Free
  • Healthy Teas. Healthy Planet. Healthy You!
  • Blended in Boulder, Colorado

• Would you consider this tastes better than the peppermint...1 Answers
Genesis F.
Whitehall, PA
Purchased at: Giant Eagle
Tried this tea for the first time today. My gf and I bought it out of the blue at Giant. Its a great tasting tea its not strong not too light. Its relaxing and great I would drink more.
Shannon W.
Grand Island, NE
Love these teas for both morning and evening. The flavor is nice and strong but no too strong. Tastes amazing as hot or iced. I love putting a little bit of sweetener in it to sweeten it up.  Quenches your thirst and is perfect for a summer drink. Love.
Bailey B.
Louisville, KY
Herbal tea is a life-saver. I love this brand because the mint flavor is punctual and delicious with a bit of honey. It is very affordable, I always keep a box of it in my cupboard!
Michelle F.
Baton Rouge, LA
Celestial tea is always my go-to and the mint magic flavor is great! Very light refreshing flavor, I don't feel the need to add anything to it before I drink it. It's also super easy to find and inexpensive!! 10/10 would recommend
Samantha R.
Monroeton, PA
I love minty tease. This is more on the mild side, but it's great when you're feeling under the weather. Wouldn't get again, but I'm more of a fruit tea flavor person
Lauren O.
Celestial herbal tea mint magic is really great for unsettled stomach I find that it helps to settle my stomach when I'm not feeling so well and is a great refreshing drink
Emma P.
Brooklyn, NY
This is a good, standard mint. If you are new to the mint tea genre then this is a good place to start. It doesn't have the nuances of richer mint varieties, but again, a good place to start.
Emily M.
I love this brand and I love this company! This is a great value in such a wonderful tea. If you have an upset stomach or nervous stomach ever you should drink peppermint tea. I like to drink it before bed because it helps with digestion it always makes my stomach feel great
Nida S.
I like to drink this when I'm not feeling well with some honey and lemon. It also helps if you are having a bad tummy. It's keep things calm. Is also wonderful to drink if you have a stuffy nose! Helps soothe a sore throat too.
Christina W.
Roseville, MI
This brand is great and has so many varieties! They even come out with seasonal flavors which is always exciting. The mint variety in particular is a favorite of mine. Tip: Put a few of these mint tea bags in your bath and fill the room with a congestion curing scent that is also great for the skin!
y T.
Would you consider this tastes better than the peppermint tea?

Amazon