Celestial Seasonings Matcha Green Tea Latte Concentrate, 32 Fluid Ounce (Pack of 6)

BY CELESTIAL SEASONINGS®

A smooth blend of brewed green tea and traditional green tea powder – a “matcha” made in heaven. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kashymir W.
Lawrenceville, GA
Great tea just has to include honey or lemon since green tea is more plain. I drink this tea because of green tea's health benefits. I recommend trying this one and adding honey or lemon to give it flavor.
Christa M.
Ontario, CA
I don't know if I got a bad batch last time or what but it had a really funny aftertaste. The first time I bought it I loved it even though it is a little too sweet. I wish there was more tea flavor but what do I expect for a concentrate.
Jessica R.
Dunbar, WV
Wow do I love this Matcha tea it tastes so smooth and delicious. And it gives me clarity of thought...helps with weightloss and gives me energy
Monica U.
I used to drink it I stop buying it I left it there and forget I had it on cabinet lol it taste good especially you want loose weight
Sarah R.
Greensburg, PA
These are so much easier and less mess than scooping out my powder matcha. I highly recommend these.
Abby M.
Been really into drinking matcha tea lately and have purchased this recently. It is really tasty
Haley W.
one of my favorite Matcha teas. I just mix with almond milk and its smooth strong taste. If you are new to it try to add a drop or so of honey makes it a bit sweeter.
Laraeb A.
Nutley, NJ
So good! And if you haven't heard, then you should know how great matcha is for your metabolism and health! Love this because it tastes great and it has great benefits!
Karissa P.
Matcha green tea is so good and the Celestial blend is amazing. It is such a cheap price and tastes great.
charis t.
Matcha is one of my favourite flavours and thus brand gives a real matcha taste instead of those sweet - fake like matcha taste, if you know what I mean.