BY CELESTIAL SEASONINGS® #9 in Matcha

• A smooth blend of brewed green tea & traditional matcha
  • Contains caffeine
  • Contains no artificial flavors, colors or preservatives
  • Gluten free
  • Enjoy hot or iced; just add milk or your favorite dairy substitute

Buy on Walmart*
Carrie S.
Placerville, CA
When I bought this I didn't realize that it needed to be diluted I took a swig of it and it was disgusting because it's mostly sugar. I dumped it out I think a lot of the people who are reviewing this have never tried it.
Kellyann C.
Greensboro, NC
I was so excited to try this product - I have to say, I was not disappointed! I LOVE matcha tea, but it is often very pricey. I love that Celestial has an affordable option for matcha tea lovers. I especially loved this served ice with almond milk!
Melissa M.
Little Rock, AR
I have just started drinking matcha tea by itself and have found this brand to be a good alternative to using the powder. I was a bit disappointed and typically have to add milk and honey to make it more palatable. I would more than likely not purchase this again, but love the brand!
Casey S.
Yes! Yes! Yes! I love buying this because it's already pre-made. I just add some almond or coconut milk and it's perfect! Nice packaging and a little on the pricier side, but absolutely worth every penny!
Jordyne C.
I love this tea concentrate. Add your favorite milk or milk subsitute and you are good to go! I love pouring it over ice and I can run out the door in the morning. Has a very light matcha flavor but I really enjoy it!
Haley W.
one of my favorite Matcha teas. I just mix with almond milk and its smooth strong taste. If you are new to it try to add a drop or so of honey makes it a bit sweeter.
Judy D.
Parma, OH
This was not exactly what I had expected or had in mind when I purchased this product. It didn't have a very good flavor in my opinion but was not awful. Definitely could be improved but I wouldn't personally repurchase.
ashley d.
Huntingdon Vy, PA
Really liked this liquid mix, but wasn’t super thrilled about the amount of sugar. I prepared it using half the mix and equal parts milk. It was pretty delicious and quick to make since both liquids mixed easily.
Lauryn W.
Tipp City, OH
Absolutely love this product!! It has flavor that is so prominent but very good. I think that this is a great product because it helps me feel energized and ready for the day every morning .
Emmaleigh M.
Bethany, OK
Matcha is so good! If you're on the fence, please be aware it's not like the green tea you're used to! Its a bit thicker and it has a very green and grassy taste to it but it will wake you right up and get you ready for the day! I've heard that if you drink it before bed, you'll have very vivid dreams too.
Brittany D.
Brooklyn, NY
How is this ? Looks interesting but also tasty? Would love to hear some feedback!