BY CELESTIAL SEASONINGS®

• 100% Natural Teas
  • Natural Antioxidant
  • With White Tea for Smooth Taste
  • Excellent Antioxidant Source (20% DV Vitamin C Per Serving)
  • Naturally Decaffeinated
  • Kosher
  • Gluten Free
  • Healthy Teas. Healthy Planet. Healthy You!
  • Blended in Boulder, CO

• Do most people use this as a weight loss tea or something...1 Answers
  • I love green tea but never tried this one before how good...2 Answers
Amber M.
Jonesville, NC
I drink green tea religiously, and this one is especially good. I started drinking decaf because I have a low tolerance to caffeine. I will certainly repurchase!
Lori T.
New Bedford, MA
So soothing and good for you too! It's my before bedtime treat as well as my drink of choice after my hernia surgery. To me Celestial Seasonings tea is pure comfort. I enjoy all flavors as well as the green tea. I also enjoy it either hot or iced. it is my first choice in tea!
Dorinda T.
Yucaipa, CA
My family recently just switched over to drinking green tea only. We have found that Celestial is the best brand that we enjoy, even for my 13 year old daughter. It's a lot healthier. All the different flavors that they offer, are all yummy. We've got about 8 boxes in my pantry right now.
Aimee M.
Chelsea , AL
I'm not fond of the taste of plain green tea, but the mandarin flavor makes it so much tastier. And with it being caffeine free, j can drink I right before bed and not worry about being kept up.
Sabrina S.
I love this tea. The mandarin flavor is so revitalizing and happy. It really is a mood lifter and makes me feel so hydrated and calm. I would definitely recommend this product.
Daniele T.
Connersville, IN
I love green tea to any other kind. I'm anemic so it's the only kind I can drink and know my iron levels will be untouched. This particular kind is one of my faves.
Angelica J.
Memphis, TN
I love celestial teas! They are always really yummy no matter how many different flavors that I try. And it is a lot cheaper than going to Teavanna
Ashley M.
Layton, UT
Celestial seasonings has some of the highest quality tea. They really go the extra mile to ensure all their teas are wonderful and good for you
Mimi A.
Rocky Hill, CT
Not my favorite green tea because I typically like loose tea but a nice citrusy green tea flavor and a good price
Hannah M.
This tea is one of my husband's favorite brands. I buy this tea all the time. The taste is amazing.
Sherine R.
Marietta, GA
I love green tea but never tried this one before how good is it?
Ashley M.
Layton, UT
Do most people use this as a weight loss tea or something else?

back