Celestial Seasonings® Mandarin Orange Spice® Herbal Tea Caffeine Free
  • Celestial Seasonings® Mandarin Orange Spice® Herbal Tea Caffeine Free (4 PACK) - Celestial Seasonings - Manderin...
  • Celestial Seasonings® Mandarin Orange Spice® Herbal Tea Caffeine Free (6 PACK) - Celestial Seasonings - Manderin...
  • Celestial Seasonings® Mandarin Orange Spice® Herbal Tea Caffeine Free (2 Pack) - Celestial Seasonings - Manderin...
  • Celestial Seasonings® Mandarin Orange Spice® Herbal Tea Caffeine Free (3 PACK) - Celestial Seasonings - Manderin...

BY CELESTIAL SEASONINGS®

• 100% Natural Teas
  • Natural Caffeine Free
  • Kosher
  • Gluten Free
  • Blended in Boulder, CO

Bethany F.
Syracuse, NY
When comparing this tea to other orange flavored teas like Tazo sweet orange this one is not as great. Celestial seasonings mandarin orange spice definitely has the spice element to it. It is a good city but when compared to others not the best
Katie V.
Ypsilanti, MI
This tea is refreshing, however the orange spice is a tad strong for my liking. I liked it for one cup, however I would not buy it again.
andrenna c.
I tried it and it was okay. I don't know what I was expecting. My son said he loved. But I wouldn't buy again. To each their own.
Karen C.
whistler
This tea really packs a mandarin punch to the taste buds. Even before hot water is added to the sachet, you can already smell the intense orange flavours. I love drinking this tea when I’m feeling a little under the weather and am craving something other than lemon tea. Would recommend to anyone who loves oranges or is just craving a little vitamin c in their lives.
Jazzmyn N.
Medford, NY
Not a huge fan of the orange tea but Celestial tea brand is one of my favs. It comes in so many different types that even if this one isn't working you are sure to find one you love.
yoshi u.
Jamaica, NY
This tea has great citrus notes with a hint of smooth spice. Very comforting on a child night.
Daniella H.
Im not really a fan of this flavor. Not a hove fan of citrus based teas. If you are then this is a good pick.
Nick O.
Flagstaff, AZ
Wasn't the biggest fan of this blend. Partially realizing that I prefer old fashion tea bags
Sydney C.
Spokane, WA
Tastes fine, a think using a tea bag has a slightly better flavor. This I will say: k cups for tea are the biggest money ploy I have ever heard of. They are exponentially more expensive than their tea bag cousins and there's no practical purpose. There is more waste. And think about it, all you have to do to a tea bag is add hot water. I make tea with my keurig all.the.time. How? By brewing a mug of water and putting a tea bag in it. The only benefit to using a kcup is you don't have to steep for 2-5 minutes. But really?!
Elizabeth G.
Smells much better than it tastes. Tastes like I'm drinking a candle. Not appetizing in the least. Might boil the rest for the scent in my house.

Walmart