Celestial Seasonings® Mandarin Orange Spice® Herbal Tea Caffeine Free
  • Celestial Seasonings® Mandarin Orange Spice® Herbal Tea Caffeine Free (4 PACK) - Celestial Seasonings - Manderin...
  • Celestial Seasonings® Mandarin Orange Spice® Herbal Tea Caffeine Free (6 PACK) - Celestial Seasonings - Manderin...
  • Celestial Seasonings® Mandarin Orange Spice® Herbal Tea Caffeine Free (2 Pack) - Celestial Seasonings - Manderin...
  • Celestial Seasonings® Mandarin Orange Spice® Herbal Tea Caffeine Free (3 PACK) - Celestial Seasonings - Manderin...

BY CELESTIAL SEASONINGS®

• 100% Natural Teas
  • Natural Caffeine Free
  • Kosher
  • Gluten Free
  • Blended in Boulder, CO

Celestial Seasonings® Mandarin Orange Spice® Herbal Tea Caffeine Free

Start your review of Celestial Seasonings® Mandarin Orange Spice® Herbal Tea Caffeine Free!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Sonia M.
Coachella, CA
This tea is amazing it’s my go- in the morning besides my chai tea. If you like spice like cinnamon, and orange zest, you’ve found the best tea! I first had it a buffet and asked what tea it was, and to my surprise bam easy to find at Walmart. Plus its inexpensive! Less than $6.
Rosemarie F.
Potomac, MD
This is definitely one of my favorite herbal teas because the flavor is incredibly vibrant even without steeping it for very long.  Not to mention it always smells fantastic!
Robbyn C.
Long Beach, CA
Mandarin Orange Spice. Reminds me of summers at my Aunts house. Such a great flavor, no sweeteners needed at all
rachael r.
Algodones, NM
I love these herbal teas such a good flavor with a little bit of honey and lemon and they're cheap
Mkenna C.
The celestial brand tea is my favorite. They always have good flavor to offer and seasonal ones as well. I recommend you go out and buy some right now.
Grace H.
Bayside, NY
Amo los teas de esta marca son maravillosos y los sabores muy exóticos lo recomiendo
Susan G.
Farmer City, IL
I absolutely love this flavor. The orange is not overpowering and the spice is just perfect. It's not only great in the winter, but when you have an upset stomach. I keep a box in my cupboard just for that.
Steph R.
New Haven, MI
I absolutely love this tea! I don't like real oranges at all but I love this tea. The packaging is adorable. The price is great and this is a staple.
Melissa C.
Philadelphia, Pa
This tea is really good. I love having a cup of tea at night before bed. So relaxing! And this tea is not over priced.
Krista T.
Philadelphia, PA
One of my favorite teas. I used to drink it constantly. I tastes sort of like Orange Jello, but in a good way. Makes me feel energetic without caffeine, feels hydrating and healthy. Probably not as good as looseleaf but i've always enjoyed it.

Walmart