Celestial Seasonings® Mandarin Orange Spice® Herbal Tea Caffeine Free
  • Celestial Seasonings® Mandarin Orange Spice® Herbal Tea Caffeine Free (4 PACK) - Celestial Seasonings - Manderin...
  • Celestial Seasonings® Mandarin Orange Spice® Herbal Tea Caffeine Free (6 PACK) - Celestial Seasonings - Manderin...
  • Celestial Seasonings® Mandarin Orange Spice® Herbal Tea Caffeine Free (2 Pack) - Celestial Seasonings - Manderin...
  • Celestial Seasonings® Mandarin Orange Spice® Herbal Tea Caffeine Free (3 PACK) - Celestial Seasonings - Manderin...

BY CELESTIAL SEASONINGS®

• 100% Natural Teas
  • Natural Caffeine Free
  • Kosher
  • Gluten Free
  • Blended in Boulder, CO

Celestial Seasonings® Mandarin Orange Spice® Herbal Tea Caffeine Free

Start your review of Celestial Seasonings® Mandarin Orange Spice® Herbal Tea Caffeine Free!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Ginny B.
A lovely tea for a wonderful price. This serves as a comfortable blend for sitting by the fire on a cold winter's night or to help soothe a sore throat. This tea continues to meet and exceed my expectations.
Sara F.
Beaufort, NC
This is my all time favorite tea! It's honestly the only tea I like also. I don't like ANY other kind of tea. Not even iced tea. This doesn't really have that weird tea taste to me. And the flavor is really good!
Mayra B.
Chicago
One of the best things my husband and I have tried. It relaxes us from a hard days work as well as when the kids go to bed. Flavor is good but not my favorite. I recommend to anyone who like fruitful tastes
Rosemarie F.
Potomac, MD
This is definitely one of my favorite herbal teas because the flavor is incredibly vibrant even without steeping it for very long.  Not to mention it always smells fantastic!
Stephanie C.
Lorain, OH
I was finally brave enough to try this and I love it. It is wonderful. We have basic creamer at work but at home, we have flavored creamer and vanilla is heaven. But plain old milk works just as well bc this stuff is packing the flavor.
Susan G.
Farmer City, IL
I absolutely love this flavor. The orange is not overpowering and the spice is just perfect. It's not only great in the winter, but when you have an upset stomach. I keep a box in my cupboard just for that.
Jazzmyn N.
Medford, NY
Not a huge fan of the orange tea but Celestial tea brand is one of my favs. It comes in so many different types that even if this one isn't working you are sure to find one you love.
Kelsey O.
Athens, OH
I am obsessed with orange flavored black teas and this is no exception. It's so quick and easy to make, just pop it in your keurig and it's done in like 2 minutes. It doesn't have quite the flavor of the regular brewed version but when sweetened it's not noticeable enough to make a difference
Laura W.
Ukiah , CA
Love this tea! One of my favorites. I think it is even better iced. Not totally sure about the k-cups for tea. I kind of prefer a good old fashioned tea bag.
Laura W.
Ukiah , CA
One of my very favorite celestial seasonings flavors! The more the better! I love these for iced tea as well as hot tea and use a lot during the summer.

Kohl's