Celestial Seasonings® Mandarin Orange Spice® Herbal Tea Caffeine Free
  • Celestial Seasonings® Mandarin Orange Spice® Herbal Tea Caffeine Free (4 PACK) - Celestial Seasonings - Manderin...
  • Celestial Seasonings® Mandarin Orange Spice® Herbal Tea Caffeine Free (6 PACK) - Celestial Seasonings - Manderin...
  • Celestial Seasonings® Mandarin Orange Spice® Herbal Tea Caffeine Free (2 Pack) - Celestial Seasonings - Manderin...
  • Celestial Seasonings® Mandarin Orange Spice® Herbal Tea Caffeine Free (3 PACK) - Celestial Seasonings - Manderin...

BY CELESTIAL SEASONINGS®

• 100% Natural Teas
  • Natural Caffeine Free
  • Kosher
  • Gluten Free
  • Blended in Boulder, CO

Hannah P.
Ragley, LA
This tea is so uplifting! I love the citrus zing it gives with just the right amount of spice. It's one of my favorites. I like to drink it with a spoonful of honey and a cinnamon stick for extra kick.
Angel O.
Lexington, NC
This tea is delicious and makes sense to drink in any season. I love it. Steeps well and I sweeten with zero calorie sweetener. Highly recommend. I love the orange spice. Drink it hot. Great for sore throats.
Krystyna S.
Celestial Seasonings always has fabulous tea flavors and this mandarin orange spice tea is no break from tradition. Cheaper than going to a high end tea shop and way more convenient it is amazing. Definitely stocking up on this for more Asian nights in the future!
Crystal R.
Arab, AL
I love this tea and this Brand in general!
This Tea has a wonderful refreshing orange flavor! I would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a good hot herbal tea
Julie W.
Love this tea. I like to drink a cup of hot tea in the morning and the orange in this is refreshing and invigorating. I have tried other orange teas and they don't give off as nice an aroma (and that's half the fun of drinking hot tea). I buy frequently.
Krista T.
Philadelphia, PA
One of my favorite teas. I used to drink it constantly. I tastes sort of like Orange Jello, but in a good way. Makes me feel energetic without caffeine, feels hydrating and healthy. Probably not as good as looseleaf but i've always enjoyed it.
Joy J.
Katy, TX
I love any kind of tea, but this one has such a light flavor. I enjoy it in the morning when I wake up, for the lovely orange flavor to wake me up. I have tried many other flavors as well and I am obsessed!
Rebecca H.
Roseville, CA
I love herbal tea! I love all the flavors!!! I recommend this tea to everyone. Even if it's not the k cup it's still good. I find it taste better if it's coming from the bag! :)
Autumn B.
Celestial Teas are very strong! That can be both a good and bad thing. For example the lemon is zinger is just too much for me to handle but mandarin orange spice is nice.
Ginny B.
A lovely tea for a wonderful price. This serves as a comfortable blend for sitting by the fire on a cold winter's night or to help soothe a sore throat. This tea continues to meet and exceed my expectations.

Walmart