Celestial Seasonings® Mandarin Orange Spice® Herbal Tea Caffeine Free
  • Celestial Seasonings® Mandarin Orange Spice® Herbal Tea Caffeine Free (4 PACK) - Celestial Seasonings - Manderin...
  • Celestial Seasonings® Mandarin Orange Spice® Herbal Tea Caffeine Free (6 PACK) - Celestial Seasonings - Manderin...
  • Celestial Seasonings® Mandarin Orange Spice® Herbal Tea Caffeine Free (2 Pack) - Celestial Seasonings - Manderin...
  • Celestial Seasonings® Mandarin Orange Spice® Herbal Tea Caffeine Free (3 PACK) - Celestial Seasonings - Manderin...

BY CELESTIAL SEASONINGS®

• 100% Natural Teas
  • Natural Caffeine Free
  • Kosher
  • Gluten Free
  • Blended in Boulder, CO

Laura W.
Ukiah , CA
One of my very favorite celestial seasonings flavors. Love the convenience of the k-cup. I do find that these are more expensive than the bags, and take up more space to store. For me, the k-cups make sense for coffee but not so much for tea, which is already single serve.
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
I love this tea. It has a wonderful smell. It smells like spiced oranges. It has a wonderful flavor too. I have been buying this for years and really love this flavor. No caffeine so perfect to drink anytime of day. Would recommend.
Kinzley M.
Monterey
Really love this tea. Refreshing and it's great hot or cold. Needs no sugar or cream really. I probably will try other similar tea flavors because of this. Great brand and great tasting tea. Would buy again!
Victoria C.
This tea reminds me of my childhood, my mother prepared this every night before going to sleep and I used to stare at the pictures for hours, it made me think of nice exotic places, I just love it
Laurie T.
norwich, NY
Celestial Seasonings tea is amazing to begin with, and then they have all of these fabulous flavors to choose from! This Mandarin Orange Green Tea is so absolutely fantastic. It's a light, mellow fruity, refreshing taste, that soothes & warms the body. It's even amazing when made into iced tea! Perfect in every way!
Kate J.
Hyannis, MA
1,153 reviews
Celestial Seasonings is a brand I know and trust. I've bought it for years and will continue to purchase it in the future. The mandarin orange spice flavor is one of my favorites. It's bursting with flavor and needs very little honey to sweeten it. It's very comforting to drink.
CamUnbothered g.
i really like this tea..
it has a nice flavor ,and pairs well with honey...you can buy it at any grocey store, and it is very affordable....it is $3 a box.it tastes good hot and cold.i like to drink at nite, it soothes me.
Rebecca H.
Celestial is my favorite brand of tea. This flavor is up there on my favorites list. However I do not really like my teas in the K-cup. They do not get a chance to steep, so I find them to be a bit weaker than using a regular old tea bag. So I take away one star for the k-cup but the tea itself is a 5.
Carli P.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
This is not only a great tasting tea but it is affordable!! Usually I don't like green tea even if it has another flavor to go with it but this I love, it is the only green tea I will drink. I would 100% recommend
Anna B.
Gladstone, MI
Celestial seasonings is a good brand for tea that I have always trusted! K cups are also super convinient and I love using them in the morning when I am low on time in the morning. Would buy again for sure!

Walmart