Celestial Seasonings® Mandarin Orange Spice® Herbal Tea Caffeine Free
  • Celestial Seasonings® Mandarin Orange Spice® Herbal Tea Caffeine Free (4 PACK) - Celestial Seasonings - Manderin...
  • Celestial Seasonings® Mandarin Orange Spice® Herbal Tea Caffeine Free (6 PACK) - Celestial Seasonings - Manderin...
  • Celestial Seasonings® Mandarin Orange Spice® Herbal Tea Caffeine Free (2 Pack) - Celestial Seasonings - Manderin...
  • Celestial Seasonings® Mandarin Orange Spice® Herbal Tea Caffeine Free (3 PACK) - Celestial Seasonings - Manderin...

BY CELESTIAL SEASONINGS®

• Blended in Boulder, CO

Rayanne M.
Stayton, OR
Purchased at: Safeway
Best orange spice tea I’ve ever tried! Been drinking since I was a child and I normally put milk and honey in it, but as an adult I have moved to adding sugar free vanilla syrup and half and half or heavy whipping cream
Kim H.
Lancaster, CA
Great tasting tea. Seeps for 3-5 minutes in hot/boiled water. Has a wonderful hint of orange and spices. Perfect for that chilly night. Just add honey to make it sweet.
Angela M.
Clarksville, TN
Usually always buying Celestial for the Sleepytime Tea once I tried this orange I was hooked. I love the orange spice with a hint of agave and a drop or two of lemon. Mmmm so good and nice way to warm up in the fall or winter.
Sydney C.
Spokane, WA
Tastes fine, a think using a tea bag has a slightly better flavor. This I will say: k cups for tea are the biggest money ploy I have ever heard of. They are exponentially more expensive than their tea bag cousins and there's no practical purpose. There is more waste. And think about it, all you have to do to a tea bag is add hot water. I make tea with my keurig all.the.time. How? By brewing a mug of water and putting a tea bag in it. The only benefit to using a kcup is you don't have to steep for 2-5 minutes. But really?!
Kristy M.
I love tea, and got to try a few of these cups from stays at hotels. These along with Celestial green tea or other coffees are almost always an amenity staple. I was hoping for a deeper black tea flavor and a stronger "orange spice" blend, but I think it sounds and smells more than it has that deep taste. I do, however, recommend using a couple of these cups for quick-recipe Chinese Tea eggs. The additional flavors in the tea are a good substitute when you're out of the traditional ingredients.
Kitty K.
This tea is delicious! If it is winter I will drink it hot, but if it is summer I love adding ice to it and making an iced tea. It tastes delicious with a citrus hint to it..mmm. It is also herbal so you can drink it anytime of day! I love all of the Celestial Seasonings tea.
Hayley M.
Edinburg, VA
This is OKAY, and just okay. I like the convenience of having it in a k-cup, but the flavor was just a bit off for my taste preferences---but that's just me. I am on the line; I would not avidly recommend this, but I would not avidly NOT recommend it either----it just wasn't my cup of tea.
Gabrielle B.
Rocklin, CA
This tea has a rich, spiced aroma. I prefer to drink this in the fall/winter months, but I think this tea is delicious year round. It's very affordable, and easy to find in most supermarkets. If you love tea that stimulates the senses, try this.
Sarrah J.
Best brand of tea. Super flavorful and helps clear out sickness very well. The smell is very pleasant and some are nostalgic. Yes I would recommend this tea to others especially if they have a cold or its during fall and winter season.
Destini S.
O Fallon, IL
This is a great tea if you like spiced orange, it isn't for me. I did try it and finish off what I bought as it was ok, but not my favorite. I'm sure for someone else it's awesome. I love this brand in general and like the kcups for their convenience, but only buy on sale.

Walmart