Celestial Seasonings® Mandarin Orange Spice® Herbal Tea Caffeine Free
  • Celestial Seasonings® Mandarin Orange Spice® Herbal Tea Caffeine Free (4 PACK) - Celestial Seasonings - Manderin...
  • Celestial Seasonings® Mandarin Orange Spice® Herbal Tea Caffeine Free (6 PACK) - Celestial Seasonings - Manderin...
  • Celestial Seasonings® Mandarin Orange Spice® Herbal Tea Caffeine Free (2 Pack) - Celestial Seasonings - Manderin...
  • Celestial Seasonings® Mandarin Orange Spice® Herbal Tea Caffeine Free (3 PACK) - Celestial Seasonings - Manderin...

BY CELESTIAL SEASONINGS®

• 100% Natural Teas
  • Natural Caffeine Free
  • Kosher
  • Gluten Free
  • Blended in Boulder, CO

Celestial Seasonings® Mandarin Orange Spice® Herbal Tea Caffeine Free

Start your review of Celestial Seasonings® Mandarin Orange Spice® Herbal Tea Caffeine Free!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Sarah C.
I’m not a tea fan but when I became sick with sore throat this tea was my saving grace. It was a great price and the flavor wasn’t over powering. The citrus flavor helped with the sore throat I had and I actually have to say I like this tea and plan on buying it more often
Bethany F.
Chittenango , NY
When comparing this tea to other orange flavored teas like Tazo sweet orange this one is not as great. Celestial seasonings mandarin orange spice definitely has the spice element to it. It is a good city but when compared to others not the best
Lindsey V.
Caro, MI
Orange spice is my favorite tea flavor and Celestial Seasonings does it well. It has a great flavor without being too spicy like some brands. The orange flavor is great!
Sonia M.
Coachella, CA
This tea is amazing it’s my go- in the morning besides my chai tea. If you like spice like cinnamon, and orange zest, you’ve found the best tea! I first had it a buffet and asked what tea it was, and to my surprise bam easy to find at Walmart. Plus its inexpensive! Less than $6.
Sally S.
long beach
Purchased at: Safeway
Very strong flavor. Perfect on a cold night. Recently I’ve been using it to make hot toddies using scotch, orange peel, cinnamon stick, cloves, honey and fresh lemon juice
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
1,490 reviews
This is a really interesting tea. It's got that sweet citrus flavor but you also definitely taste spices like cinnamon. This tea is best hot with some sweetener added. The packaging is mixed, its food for the environment but it makes it bar to share or take on the go when it's not individually wrapped. I recommend for anyone who likes spiced orange teas.
Aidan B.
Madison, WI
The Mandarin Orange Spice Tea is a great winter tea. I have it in the evenings when I want something a little sweet and soothing. It smells great and tastes just as good. I like the artwork on the box (all of their teas have the cutest artwork). This tea is defiantly a staple at my house.
Catherine C.
Tompkinsville, KY
I don't usually drink hot tea. But on the occasion that I pick some up, Mandarin Orange Spice is one of my favorites! I usually buy it at the grocery store for around 4 to 5 bucks. It's very affordable. And mixed with honey, it's great. Also, if you have a sore throat... very soothing :)
Cynthia R.
San Diego
Purchased at: Vons.com
Again, I wish the taste was stronger. Doesn’t matter that I leave the tea bag in longer. The orange flavor doesn’t get stronger. When I first tried this many years ago the taste was on point. Over the years it’s go e down a bit. But I still very much enjoy, I add a bit of honey and it’s pretty great.
Caroline B.
Ball Ground, GA
This tea is a fruity and refreshing treat, and tastes great as a summertime drink iced and lightly sweetened. The mandarin flavor is not artificial and it feels like it could be used in a cocktail minus the guilt of sugary syrups.

Kohl's