BY CELESTIAL SEASONINGS®

• Gluten Free
  • Blended in Boulder, CO

Lindsey V.
Caro, MI
Orange spice is my favorite tea flavor and Celestial Seasonings does it well. It has a great flavor without being too spicy like some brands. The orange flavor is great!
Cynthia R.
San Diego
Purchased at: Vons.com
Review for: (12 PACK) - Celestial Seasonings - Manderin Orange Spice Tea | 20 Bag | 12 PACK BUNDLE more...
Again, I wish the taste was stronger. Doesn’t matter that I leave the tea bag in longer. The orange flavor doesn’t get stronger. When I first tried this many years ago the taste was on point. Over the years it’s go e down a bit. But I still very much enjoy, I add a bit of honey and it’s pretty great.
Rayanne M.
stayton
Purchased at: Safeway
Best orange spice tea I’ve ever tried! Been drinking since I was a child and I normally put milk and honey in it, but as an adult I have moved to adding sugar free vanilla syrup and half and half or heavy whipping cream
Sonia M.
Coachella, CA
This tea is amazing it’s my go- in the morning besides my chai tea. If you like spice like cinnamon, and orange zest, you’ve found the best tea! I first had it a buffet and asked what tea it was, and to my surprise bam easy to find at Walmart. Plus its inexpensive! Less than $6.
Sally S.
long beach
Purchased at: Safeway
Very strong flavor. Perfect on a cold night. Recently I’ve been using it to make hot toddies using scotch, orange peel, cinnamon stick, cloves, honey and fresh lemon juice
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
1,483 reviews
This is a really interesting tea. It's got that sweet citrus flavor but you also definitely taste spices like cinnamon. This tea is best hot with some sweetener added. The packaging is mixed, its food for the environment but it makes it bar to share or take on the go when it's not individually wrapped. I recommend for anyone who likes spiced orange teas.
Aidan B.
Madison, WI
The Mandarin Orange Spice Tea is a great winter tea. I have it in the evenings when I want something a little sweet and soothing. It smells great and tastes just as good. I like the artwork on the box (all of their teas have the cutest artwork). This tea is defiantly a staple at my house.
Catherine C.
Tompkinsville, KY
I don't usually drink hot tea. But on the occasion that I pick some up, Mandarin Orange Spice is one of my favorites! I usually buy it at the grocery store for around 4 to 5 bucks. It's very affordable. And mixed with honey, it's great. Also, if you have a sore throat... very soothing :)
Caroline B.
Ball Ground, GA
This tea is a fruity and refreshing treat, and tastes great as a summertime drink iced and lightly sweetened. The mandarin flavor is not artificial and it feels like it could be used in a cocktail minus the guilt of sugary syrups.
Justine V.
This team has a nice orange spice flavor that's not too strong. This tea is very affordable and available in many stores, although not all flavors are available in all stores.
Stephanie C.
Lorain, OH
Is this delicious... They have it at work and I want to try it but I'm a little iffy about it.
Christa G.
Cheraw, SC
How does the flavor of the mandarin orange taste with spice? Is it too overpowering?
Jenny W.
Sounds delicious, wonder if it tastes just as good as it sounds?
Courtney T.
Minot , ND
I find that the kcups aren't nearly as strong as brewing it yourself, anyone else have this issue?
Myranda C.
Do they still make this one?

Kohl's