BY CELESTIAL SEASONINGS®

• Gluten Free
  • Blended in Boulder, CO

Stephanie C.
Lorain, OH
I was finally brave enough to try this and I love it. It is wonderful. We have basic creamer at work but at home, we have flavored creamer and vanilla is heaven. But plain old milk works just as well bc this stuff is packing the flavor.
Sonia M.
Coachella, CA
This tea is amazing it’s my go- in the morning besides my chai tea. If you like spice like cinnamon, and orange zest, you’ve found the best tea! I first had it a buffet and asked what tea it was, and to my surprise bam easy to find at Walmart. Plus its inexpensive! Less than $6.
Aidan B.
Minneapolis, MN
The Mandarin Orange Spice Tea is a great winter tea. I have it in the evenings when I want something a little sweet and soothing. It smells great and tastes just as good. I like the artwork on the box (all of their teas have the cutest artwork). This tea is defiantly a staple at my house.
Catherine C.
Tompkinsville, KY
I don't usually drink hot tea. But on the occasion that I pick some up, Mandarin Orange Spice is one of my favorites! I usually buy it at the grocery store for around 4 to 5 bucks. It's very affordable. And mixed with honey, it's great. Also, if you have a sore throat... very soothing :)
Caroline B.
Ball Ground, GA
This tea is a fruity and refreshing treat, and tastes great as a summertime drink iced and lightly sweetened. The mandarin flavor is not artificial and it feels like it could be used in a cocktail minus the guilt of sugary syrups.
Justine V.
This team has a nice orange spice flavor that's not too strong. This tea is very affordable and available in many stores, although not all flavors are available in all stores.
Kim H.
Lancaster, CA
Great tasting tea. Seeps for 3-5 minutes in hot/boiled water. Has a wonderful hint of orange and spices. Perfect for that chilly night. Just add honey to make it sweet.
Angela M.
Clarksville, TN
Usually always buying Celestial for the Sleepytime Tea once I tried this orange I was hooked. I love the orange spice with a hint of agave and a drop or two of lemon. Mmmm so good and nice way to warm up in the fall or winter.
Sydney C.
Spokane, WA
Tastes fine, a think using a tea bag has a slightly better flavor. This I will say: k cups for tea are the biggest money ploy I have ever heard of. They are exponentially more expensive than their tea bag cousins and there's no practical purpose. There is more waste. And think about it, all you have to do to a tea bag is add hot water. I make tea with my keurig all.the.time. How? By brewing a mug of water and putting a tea bag in it. The only benefit to using a kcup is you don't have to steep for 2-5 minutes. But really?!
Kristy M.
Review for: Celestial Seasonings Mandarin Orange Spice Herb Tea K-Cups more...
I love tea, and got to try a few of these cups from stays at hotels. These along with Celestial green tea or other coffees are almost always an amenity staple. I was hoping for a deeper black tea flavor and a stronger "orange spice" blend, but I think it sounds and smells more than it has that deep taste. I do, however, recommend using a couple of these cups for quick-recipe Chinese Tea eggs. The additional flavors in the tea are a good substitute when you're out of the traditional ingredients.
Stephanie C.
Lorain, OH
Is this delicious... They have it at work and I want to try it but I'm a little iffy about it.
Christa G.
Cheraw, SC
How does the flavor of the mandarin orange taste with spice? Is it too overpowering?
Jenny W.
Sounds delicious, wonder if it tastes just as good as it sounds?
Courtney T.
Minot , ND
I find that the kcups aren't nearly as strong as brewing it yourself, anyone else have this issue?
Myranda C.
Do they still make this one?

Amazon