Celestial Seasonings Madagascar Caffeine Free  Vanilla Red Tea - 20 CT uploaded by Rachael R.Celestial Seasonings Madagascar Caffeine Free  Vanilla Red Tea - 20 CT uploaded by Felicia W.
Celestial Seasonings Madagascar Caffeine Free  Vanilla Red Tea - 20 CT

Celestial Seasonings Madagascar Caffeine Free Vanilla Red Tea - 20 CT

BY CELESTIAL SEASONINGS®

Celestial Seasonings??? Madagascar Vanilla Red Tea.
Natural antioxidant.
100% natural teas.
African Rooibos caffeine free.
20 tea bags. see more...

• Where can I find this tea? I'm eager to try it, but I haven't seen ...1 Answers
  • Do they still sell this? I used to drink it lot with my grandparen...1 Answers
  • What other tea can you compare this to? I can't imagine what Madaga...1 Answers
Celestial Seasonings Madagascar Caffeine Free  Vanilla Red Tea - 20 CT
Celestial Seasonings Madagascar Caffeine Free Vanilla Red Tea - 20 CT
Buy on Jet.com
  • "This is very good tea, the vanilla isn't to strong so I find it perfect to drink in winter on the really cold nights by the potful with a little splenda and cream." in 1 review
  • "If you have a sweet tooth add some sugar and it taste like a dessert." in 1 review
Alexis R.
Alexis R.
Madera, CA
This tea is absolutely delicious. the presence of vanilla isn't overbearing and it has a bit of a soft flavor, almost like you're cuddling in a blanket on a warm winter night. you can have it hot or cold its amazing.
Cynthia C.
Cynthia C.
Wilmington, CA
Foodie Expert
Terrible! I mean, some may like it but it was way too strong and too bitter and the flavor is kind of like bark. I didn't get any of the vanilla flavor. It's a shame too because when I saw this on the shelf at the grocery store I got super excited but that night when I tried it I realized, I'm not using this again what a waste. Oh well. To each their own. I'll probably see if any of my friends or sisters would enjoy this.
Felicia W.
Felicia W.
Cleveland, OH
Foodie Expert
This is another Celestial Seasoning tea that I buy in a six pack . I like that the  Madagascar Vanilla Red tea isn't too strong  and it has a great scent.  I like it when I have cookies or cake and I don't want a tea to overpower the flavor of what I am eating .I will definitely keep buy this tea
Rachael R.
Rachael R.
Raleigh, NC
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite tea!! I used to drink the vanilla rooibos taxi tea but they discontinued it. This has a great soft flavor.
Jamie M.
Jamie M.
This is by far one of my most favorite bagged teas.! I can't find it anywhere near my home anymore, so when I travel for work, I always check the local grocery so I can stock up!
Miranda S.
Miranda S.
Eugene , OR
Foodie Expert
This is literally my favorite tea of all time. I could drink it every day, for every meal.
Tia C.
Tia C.
Lynn, MA
This tea can be hard to find but when you do bring it home. It has a smooth vanilla flavor that reminds me of a chai.
Mandy S.
Mandy S.
Mandeville, La
This tea is one of my favorites. It is a sweeter tea. If you have a sweet tooth add some sugar and it taste like a dessert. Also great without sweetener.
Robin W.
Robin W.
I use to drink Celestial Seasonings Madagascar Vanilla Red Caffeine Free Rooibos Tea every day no matter what its great i still love it but its hard to find in my area so now i drink it when i can find it wonderful Vanilla taste love the flavors.
Michele B.
Michele B.
Christa G.
Christa G.
Cheraw, SC
Where can I find this tea? I'm eager to try it, but I haven't seen it in stores before.
Gabrielle C.
Gabrielle C.
Wytheville, VA
Foodie Expert
Do they still sell this? I used to drink it lot with my grandparents I was younger, but haven't seen it stores since.
Alexandria S.
Alexandria S.
What other tea can you compare this to? I can't imagine what Madagascar vanilla would taste like