BY CELESTIAL SEASONINGS®

Lemon Zinger has the tart tangy taste of lemons, hibiscus and rosehips. This tea is invigorating hot and refreshing served iced. see more...

• I never knew they made tea k cups. Interesting.1 Answers
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Buckley, WA
Foodie Expert
I really enjoy Lemon Zinger tea. It has a nice citrus flavor that isn't overpowering. The packaging is nice but I have to say that even though I enjoy k-cups for my coffee, I prefer tea bags over the cups. It's easier to get the strength that I enjoy in my teas that way, and k-cups are a little more waste than a tea bag, which can be composted.
Cathie E.
Cathie E.
Cypress, CA
This is one of my favorite teas. The flavor is nice without being overpowering. The convenience of the k-cup is nice and makes it very easy to have the same consistency with every cup.
Taylor W.
Taylor W.
Andover, MA
I like the taste of this stuff, my mom doesn't though so we rarely buy it but I like to have it at my local bank where they have an Internet cafe.
Heather F.
Heather F.
Prince frederick
Foodie Expert
Really good to have with ice tea I love the flavor of it really gets a good appetizing taste in your mouth that like my favorite tea of all time
Jewel D.
Jewel D.
North Babylon , NY
Foodie Expert
I never knew they made tea k cups. Interesting.