Celestial Seasonings® Lemon Zinger® Herbal Tea Caffeine Free
  • Celestial Seasonings® Lemon Zinger® Herbal Tea Caffeine Free KITCST031010RAC76938EA - Value Kit - Celes...
  • Celestial Seasonings® Lemon Zinger® Herbal Tea Caffeine Free (6 PACK) - Celestial Seasonings - Lemon Zi...
  • Celestial Seasonings® Lemon Zinger® Herbal Tea Caffeine Free Celestial Seasonings - Lemon Zinger Tea | ...
  • Celestial Seasonings® Lemon Zinger® Herbal Tea Caffeine Free (3 PACK) - Celestial Seasonings - Lemon Zi...

BY CELESTIAL SEASONINGS®

• 100% Natural Teas
  • Kosher
  • Naturally Caffeine Free
  • Gluten Free
  • Hain Celestial
  • Blended in Boulder, Co
  • Healthy Teas. Healthy Planet. Healthy You!

• How strong would you say the lemon flavor is?3 Answers
  • How you enjoy this flavor sweet or plain?3 Answers
  • What is best when drinking lemon tea, sugar or honey?1 Answers
Celestial Seasonings® Lemon Zinger® Herbal Tea Caffeine Free

Start your review of Celestial Seasonings® Lemon Zinger® Herbal Tea Caffeine Free!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Marla M.
Orland Park, IL
My favorite tea! Cheap and zesty and really nice to drink. It compares to the expensive teas. Usually they have coupons in the paper too for it
Simple S.
Brookfield, IL
Great brand of tea, lots of great flavors. The lemon zinger is great on its own without needing to add anything else to it. It’s affordable and a great value for the price. The flavor is light and great for a midday tea
Celine C.
This has been my favorite tea to drink. I actually got the tea sampler that has 5-6 different teas to try and this is my absolute favorite! Great for when you’re feeling sick and it tastes great alone or adding a little bit of honey! I only wish that these tea bags had strings attached to them so it’s easier but it’s okay!
Wendy C.
1,447 reviews
One of my favorite teas to drink!! You can drink it cold or hot,I personally prefer it hot and adding a little honey. Great for when you have a dry or sore throat or when your sick.
Caitlyn B.
Hotchkiss
I love this tea when I am sick because honey in it taste really good. I normally drink mint tea and am not a fan of honey it so I sought out this one and really loved it. Now I have been buying it ever since on a regular basis. I love love love this brand and this particular flavor.
Kayla C.
Chattanooga, TN
This is my favorite tea of all time! Moderately priced. Have purchased several times. Will buy again.
Bethany F.
Chittenango , NY
Love the lemon zinger tea! This is a tea that I have been getting for years and it never fails to disappoint it’s happy it’s cheerful it has a lot of flavors that really make for a really great cup of tea.
Lindsay S.
Sky Valley near Palm Springs
Hot lemon tea reminds me of my childhood! Love this lemon tea with honey for a sore throat. I have also thrown a few bags in my bath for a relaxing bath.
Amber L.
Washington, DC
This seriously is a perfect mid-afternoon tea to give you a pick up after that post-lunch slump. I love the forward lemon flavor as well as the kick of ginger that comes through. I like to add a dash of honey to the tea for some extra sweetness on days when I am really craving that sugar.
Stephani P.
Durham, NC
My mom would give us this when we were sick as kids. I still reach for it for myself. My son loves it too. I also use it for a summer time tea/lemonade. Great hot or cold.
Mackenzie L.
Hilliard, OH
How strong would you say the lemon flavor is?
Lidia Z.
How you enjoy this flavor sweet or plain?
Sarah M.
Lawton, MI
Is this really lemony?
Hilda R.
Chicago , IL
What is best when drinking lemon tea, sugar or honey?

Walmart