Celestial Seasonings® Lemon Zinger® Herbal Tea Caffeine Free
  • Celestial Seasonings® Lemon Zinger® Herbal Tea Caffeine Free KITCST031010RAC76938EA - Value Kit - Celes...
  • Celestial Seasonings® Lemon Zinger® Herbal Tea Caffeine Free (6 PACK) - Celestial Seasonings - Lemon Zi...
  • Celestial Seasonings® Lemon Zinger® Herbal Tea Caffeine Free Celestial Seasonings - Lemon Zinger Tea | ...
  • Celestial Seasonings® Lemon Zinger® Herbal Tea Caffeine Free (3 PACK) - Celestial Seasonings - Lemon Zi...

BY CELESTIAL SEASONINGS®

• 100% Natural Teas
  • Kosher
  • Naturally Caffeine Free
  • Gluten Free
  • Hain Celestial
  • Blended in Boulder, Co
  • Healthy Teas. Healthy Planet. Healthy You!

• How strong would you say the lemon flavor is?3 Answers
  • How you enjoy this flavor sweet or plain?3 Answers
  • What is best when drinking lemon tea, sugar or honey?1 Answers
Celestial Seasonings® Lemon Zinger® Herbal Tea Caffeine Free

Start your review of Celestial Seasonings® Lemon Zinger® Herbal Tea Caffeine Free!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Kellie S.
Muskegon , MI
Great flavor, like this specific tea when I am sick. Still tastes good even after it is cold.
Vivian V.
Miami, Florida
This makes an awesome iced tea! I usually sweeten it with honey. The lemon zing is perfect, and it helps me feel better when I'm sick. Do keep a box in your pantry.
Natalie W.
Biloxi, MS
This tea is so good, I keep a box in my desk at work. It's nothing like having a good cup of tea during a hard days work. I love the Celestial teas.😍
DAVID C.
Columbia, MD
I love this tea. I drink tea daily and I bought Lemon Zinger tea because it was on sale at my grocery store. I like how the tea bags are packaged and the flavor is great. I drink it without sugar sometimes. I share my tea with my coworker who also drinks tea a lot and he likes it too. I would buy this again.
Amy N.
My go to tea any time I have a cold. The lemon helps my throats and I like that it's caffeine free so that I can drink it at any time.
Jasmine D.
Dallas, TX
I thought the lemon flavor was going to be a little overpowering but it wasn't and I was pleasantly surprised. It's a nice bright flavor and I think it's good for both the morning and evening. I steep it only for about 2 minutes and use a little bit of honey to sweeten it up. I usually get about 2-3 cups out of each tea bag.
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
1,490 reviews
Love this tea! It's strong in the lemon and isn't over powered my the hibiscus taste like some of the other zinger teas. It's affordable and tasty. I know the packaging is environmentally friendly but I sometimes want individually wrapped tea bags. Really tasty tea that holds up to honey.
Erica T.
Jacksonville, AR
It's a bright tasting tea. I only steep mine for about 2-3 minutes. It's also great poured over ice. I love it as an after dinner treat.
Zelda F.
AURORA, CO
I love toe on zinger! I toured the celestial tea factory in Colorado. The products were fresh, zinger is great with a little honey. It is a great herbal tea! Especially in the winter.
Jane O.
Shrewsbury, MA
Nice lemon flavor. One of favorite lemon teas. Especially good when you have a cold.
Mackenzie L.
Hilliard, OH
How strong would you say the lemon flavor is?
Lidia Z.
How you enjoy this flavor sweet or plain?
Sarah M.
Lawton, MI
Is this really lemony?
Hilda R.
Chicago , IL
What is best when drinking lemon tea, sugar or honey?

Walmart