Celestial Seasonings® Lemon Zinger® Herbal Tea Caffeine Free
  • Celestial Seasonings® Lemon Zinger® Herbal Tea Caffeine Free KITCST031010RAC76938EA - Value Kit - Celes...
  • Celestial Seasonings® Lemon Zinger® Herbal Tea Caffeine Free (6 PACK) - Celestial Seasonings - Lemon Zi...
  • Celestial Seasonings® Lemon Zinger® Herbal Tea Caffeine Free Celestial Seasonings - Lemon Zinger Tea | ...
  • Celestial Seasonings® Lemon Zinger® Herbal Tea Caffeine Free (3 PACK) - Celestial Seasonings - Lemon Zi...

BY CELESTIAL SEASONINGS®

• 100% Natural Teas
  • Kosher
  • Naturally Caffeine Free
  • Gluten Free
  • Hain Celestial
  • Blended in Boulder, Co
  • Healthy Teas. Healthy Planet. Healthy You!

• How strong would you say the lemon flavor is?3 Answers
  • How you enjoy this flavor sweet or plain?3 Answers
  • What is best when drinking lemon tea, sugar or honey?1 Answers
Celestial Seasonings® Lemon Zinger® Herbal Tea Caffeine Free

Start your review of Celestial Seasonings® Lemon Zinger® Herbal Tea Caffeine Free!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Alexzandra P.
Brooklyn, NY
Not my favorite tea, but was the tea I started my tea journey with. Much better than Lipton black tea which I hate but just not great. Has a slight citrusy taste from lemon zest and lemon balm. Thicker and more syrupy and viscous than other teas.
Vanessa G.
Newark, DE
I did not like this tea at all. It had an insane fruity and tart taste. I had to add way more sugar than necessary. I was skeptical and just wanted to try it out but I'll stick with my green tea. it did have a nice red color.
Victoria C.
San Diego, CA
I wished there was more of a stronger lemon flavor in this tea. It was very mild in my opinion. I typically enjoy my tea hot, but this tea is better served cold. This tea is averaged price to me. It isn't extremely remarkable to me.
myrna h.
This is a perfect tea for fall and winter helps ward off those nasty cold virus's
Vanessa G.
Newark, DE
I didn't not like this tea at all. It has a really fruity and tart taste. While it did have a pretty red color I had to add eat way more suger than necessary. I'll stick with my green tea thank you.
Justine S.
Edmonton, Alberta
Purchased at: Target
This is a really nice lemon and hibiscus flavored tea. I love this tea for when I’m sick and it tastes great with a bit of honey.
Myranda C.
Okay, so I like lemon tea but this one is too lemony for me. It almost tastes like cleaner. I feel like it’s just too strong and I wish I could tone it down with something. I probably won’t be buying this again.
Max K.
washington, dc
If you only like lemon this is the tea for you. Or, you could just drink lemon juice with hot water. Overall it tastes nice but doesn't do much for mer.
lydia o.
Merced, CA
Im a big fan of tea and this has to be one of my least favorites.. its not horrible but i wont buy it
Sara
This tea is true to is name being that it is a zinger. It has a very unique flavor that is somewhat bitter yet refreshing. This tea is not for everyone.
Mackenzie L.
Hilliard, OH
How strong would you say the lemon flavor is?
Lidia Z.
How you enjoy this flavor sweet or plain?
Sarah M.
Lawton, MI
Is this really lemony?
Hilda R.
Chicago , IL
What is best when drinking lemon tea, sugar or honey?

Walmart