Celestial Seasonings® Lemon Zinger® Herbal Tea Caffeine Free
  • Celestial Seasonings® Lemon Zinger® Herbal Tea Caffeine Free KITCST031010RAC76938EA - Value Kit - Celes...
  • Celestial Seasonings® Lemon Zinger® Herbal Tea Caffeine Free (6 PACK) - Celestial Seasonings - Lemon Zi...
  • Celestial Seasonings® Lemon Zinger® Herbal Tea Caffeine Free Celestial Seasonings - Lemon Zinger Tea | ...
  • Celestial Seasonings® Lemon Zinger® Herbal Tea Caffeine Free (3 PACK) - Celestial Seasonings - Lemon Zi...

BY CELESTIAL SEASONINGS®

• 100% Natural Teas
  • Kosher
  • Naturally Caffeine Free
  • Gluten Free
  • Hain Celestial
  • Blended in Boulder, Co
  • Healthy Teas. Healthy Planet. Healthy You!

• How strong would you say the lemon flavor is?3 Answers
  • How you enjoy this flavor sweet or plain?3 Answers
  • What is best when drinking lemon tea, sugar or honey?1 Answers
Celestial Seasonings® Lemon Zinger® Herbal Tea Caffeine Free

Start your review of Celestial Seasonings® Lemon Zinger® Herbal Tea Caffeine Free!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Pamala B.
This tea is good hot or iced! Just enough lemon that it doesn’t overpower the taste of the tea! Because it’s decaffeinated, I can drink it at night without being up half the night!
Kyra S.
San Antonio, TX
This herbal tea is great for when you have an upset stomach and tastes great! It's not too sour and not too sweet. I like that it's not in loose tea form, so you don't need to buy additional steeping items. The packaging is bright and cute. I would recommend!
Amber C.
Montgomery, AL
I bought this tea for a little case of laryngitis just honestly something hot for my throat. I can drink this tea plan no honey, sugar, additives it's good and soothing by its self the taste is lemon with a mixture of fruitiness I enjoy the taste and it makes me feel warm !
Tiffany E.
Loganville, GA
I love this tea anytime I have a sore throat feeling stuffy need to relax or have a upset stomach This is great to have in the house great value. I feel like anyone trying healthier alternatives this has amazing medicinal benefits!
Lexie H.
Ypsilanti, MI
Hands down my favorite tea of all time. I will drink this stuff year round and never get tired of it. Great for headaches and sore throats.
Kyrsten C.
Buda, TX
This tea is so good I even got my boyfriend to drink it! And normally he only likes sweet tea! It really is delicious I drink it a couple nights a week.
Amelia W.
EDMONTON, AB
My kids call this my blood tea because it looks like the tea bag is bleeding when you squeeze it. This is by far my favorite tea and I always have a box or two in the house. I love the fact that this tea is caffeine free so I can drink it anytime day or night and still be able to sleep. I have yet to find a lemon tea that tastes as good as this one.
Taylor M.
Vancouver, WA
This has got to be one of my most favorite teas. Anything citrus, really. During winter, this is a must during the day to keep me going!
Amber R.
Corning, KS
I love this tea. I love that it has a red hue as well. It's kind of fun to have your water change vibrant colors when your drinking tea. Also the flavor of it is just right, in my opinion. It has a subtle lemon flavor, but not too overpowering.
Sam W.
Moretown, VT
This tea is great for sore throats, but also just in general! The lemon flavor is not overwhelming and has other flavors mixed in to make it great. The tea is also very strong - each bag doesn’t have much in it but still tastes incredibly strong each time. I will always recommend this tea!
Mackenzie L.
Hilliard, OH
How strong would you say the lemon flavor is?
Lidia Z.
How you enjoy this flavor sweet or plain?
Sarah M.
Lawton, MI
Is this really lemony?
Hilda R.
Chicago , IL
What is best when drinking lemon tea, sugar or honey?

Walmart