Celestial Seasonings® Lemon Zinger® Herbal Tea Caffeine Free
  • Celestial Seasonings® Lemon Zinger® Herbal Tea Caffeine Free KITCST031010RAC76938EA - Value Kit - Celes...
  • Celestial Seasonings® Lemon Zinger® Herbal Tea Caffeine Free (6 PACK) - Celestial Seasonings - Lemon Zi...
  • Celestial Seasonings® Lemon Zinger® Herbal Tea Caffeine Free Celestial Seasonings - Lemon Zinger Tea | ...
  • Celestial Seasonings® Lemon Zinger® Herbal Tea Caffeine Free (3 PACK) - Celestial Seasonings - Lemon Zi...

BY CELESTIAL SEASONINGS®

• 100% Natural Teas
  • Kosher
  • Naturally Caffeine Free
  • Gluten Free
  • Hain Celestial
  • Blended in Boulder, Co
  • Healthy Teas. Healthy Planet. Healthy You!

• How strong would you say the lemon flavor is?3 Answers
  • How you enjoy this flavor sweet or plain?3 Answers
  • What is best when drinking lemon tea, sugar or honey?1 Answers
Celestial Seasonings® Lemon Zinger® Herbal Tea Caffeine Free

Start your review of Celestial Seasonings® Lemon Zinger® Herbal Tea Caffeine Free!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Neyda M.
Springfield, MA
I really love this tea, never been so in love with a tea as much as this one. It's just the taste and the cool color that the tea let's out the bag
Danielle P.
I don’t generally crave of lemon 🍋 tea, but when I do I always go with this brand. It’s consistently tasty and you can find it just about anywhere!
Marla M.
Orland Park, IL
My favorite tea! Cheap and zesty and really nice to drink. It compares to the expensive teas. Usually they have coupons in the paper too for it
melinda g.
Hamlet, IN
One of my favorite pick me up teas! Love this lemony delight, especially on a cold, snowy winter afternoon when I'd rather be somewhere warm!
Lexie H.
Ypsilanti, MI
Hands down my favorite tea of all time. I will drink this stuff year round and never get tired of it. Great for headaches and sore throats.
Erica T.
Jacksonville, AR
It's a bright tasting tea. I only steep mine for about 2-3 minutes. It's also great poured over ice. I love it as an after dinner treat.
Taylor M.
Vancouver, WA
This has got to be one of my most favorite teas. Anything citrus, really. During winter, this is a must during the day to keep me going!
Lisa L.
Atlanta, GA
I love citrus teas and this one is so good. IT is warm and tasty but I doesn't leave me feeling sleepy. I feel refreshed and awake after.
Chelsea E.
Oneida, TN
I love this tea! The lemon flavor is just enough without being overwhelming. It tastes great with a little honey and helps with nausea.
Amy N.
My go to tea any time I have a cold. The lemon helps my throats and I like that it's caffeine free so that I can drink it at any time.
Mackenzie L.
Hilliard, OH
How strong would you say the lemon flavor is?
Lidia Z.
How you enjoy this flavor sweet or plain?
Sarah M.
Lawton, MI
Is this really lemony?
Hilda R.
Chicago , IL
What is best when drinking lemon tea, sugar or honey?

Walmart